How old to be dating?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehehe...im blushing from reading all the posts. :p

i won't get a boyfriend because i feel like they can be a pain and plus being dumped can be a real sad thing and i dont wanna feel sad so im going to be single for the res of my life! (maybe if im 20 i might get a guy though)

i'd say, maybe around 15 years old ;3;

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the definition dating. What makes them a boyfriend and a girlfriend. Holding hands? Kissing? More?

I don't think two 7 year olds that call eachother boyfriend and girlfriend are actually dating. I mean what makes them dating? Holding hands?

Not saying that kissing and more makes dating. Just saying you have to be able to show affection and kids at that age really can't or shouldn't. Part of dating is also getting to know someone on a deeper level then really anyone else. And kids don't even know who they are at that age let alone trying to learn someone else. I think first they should find/know themselves.

So moral of my story. I don't think you should date intill both people are at the age they can show affection for eachother (not saying "more") while being responsible and mature.

My neighbor dates and she's 13. I think she is a little young but it's all harmless. Kinda like the 7 year old dating.

Maybe 16? But even then the drama of highschool is so much, just like who did what with who. Once again we go back to being mature.

Soo maybe 18ish.

Ugh. I'm only like in middle school, and everybody is like 12 and 11, and yet, they're all DATING somebody. It's really annoying, and then they talk so much about drama and stuff. Grooossss. :p I think until you get to be in High School, you should just be good friends with your crush, and not dating. Because really, a love relationship doesn't have much meaning until it's high school- dances, learning how to drive, clubs, sports.. Yeaah.

I myself is in a relationship. I do not talk about older things with my GF. We just normally. We text each other from time to time but not like "OH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SNUGGLY BEAR!" NO. We just act like ourselves. Until we are ready for older things like the whole going to movies and stuff. I think if you have a GF or BF, take it up the next step when your ready. I don't know if this is off topic but you know.... So really there is NO set age.

I think the right age to have a boyfriend is sixteen at that age you can drive (without depending on your parents) to his house or to meet him somewhere.

To me, Dating is whatever time your ready to. its really all in thought. all you have to do is think of when your truly ready. im only 14, this topic is not easy for me to post in but hey! i tried!

i liked someone when i was 10, but he started to go violent at me and stuff like that. so i broke up with him and never had a *real* one since. In my opinion get a boyfriend when your over 16, because teens having babies at 15 are popping up on the news lately and i dont want that to happen with anyone else. besides everyone else having boyfriends is making me feel lonely and rejected and i feel that way right now :(

It all depends on the maturity, in my opinion.

I'm 14 and in a relationship. As long as you really think it through and truly believe you are ready for such a commitment, then almost any age is alright. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back