how old were you when you got

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 and i'm 10 now and i got it in may and me love it.Btw I HAVE TO USE MY MOM'S CRAPPY PHONE AND NO FREAKING TEXTING SHE IS WRONG!

~KK

Last edited by a moderator:
I never asked for one because I think I'll lose it like my other stuff. I'll wait until I'm ready for one.

im 11 and i don't need one. i swear i could name 10 people in my class who has a cellphone. i can't get one till im 16, when i can drive

Hmm.. I was 18?

That was back before phones fit in your pocket. :blink: My phone would just plug in to the car lighter. All mobile phones were like that. So it was technically a car phone.

Phones have come a long way quickly. It wasn't all that log ago.

I don't have one now. I just don't see the point.

My mom told me when I was 11 I was free to tell her if I wanted a cell-phone or not. I didn't ask her until I was 15. I didn't need a cell that much, I only needed it for emergencies.

Mine is a complete waste. My parents bother me about if I have it or not, which of course I do, it's just out of batteries, duh. I don't use it at all. Although, to be fair, I hate being called on the phone.

I was 11 when I got my first cellphone. I'm 12 now, and I've had a cell for 7 months.

[SIZE=14pt]I was about 10-11 when i got my first phone[/SIZE]
I was 12, it was the very beginning of 7th grade. First weekend of 7th grade actually. I'm 14 now so I've had it for nearly 2 years. I have the worst phone ever.

C~M

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a cell phone because I'm always on the phone but my Mom thinks I don't need one

Maybe me and my best friend should just get those firefly things...

i got a cell phone this year im 11 and i got it taken away the next month and mi mom cancled it for the bill being so big! :D i get a new 1 for mi 12th birthday thow! <_< i hope i dont text 2 much like mi last 1 <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back