How old will you be...35 years from now?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still be on TT (If still avaliable.) And very lonely. Joke. xD

Well, I'd be 47-48, I'd have 2 kids, a wonderful husband (with ups and downs.) and...um...stuff not appropriate for children every week. XD Joke...Or am I? xD

~SG~

I'll be 46 then.

I'll be with my 4 children at home, taking care of them or I'd be working as a veterinarian at a nearby clinic. Married.

I hope.

In 35 years I'll be 46, and I will be continuing my eternal research on time. Or finishing an amazing graphic novel series. <3

Absolutely unmarried. And the only child I will have will be the product of my research/art. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be 48, looking after my 3 children and hopefully being a very stylish fashion designer. >D

I'll be old! 49 whaa! =( LOL! I'll be looking after my kids and kissing my husband and hopefully being a chef or technology person lol.

[SIZE=13pt]SG: Wow... xD [/SIZE]

Anyway....

Kids:?

Job:Musician... xD

Husband: Scott... coughchristiansirianocough

I'd be..... 47..... I'd either be at a meeting (I'm planning on being a person who comes up with ideas to sell products, an advertisement person) or taking care of my one child/cleaning the house.

Wow. You all seem to really think you'll be married, have kids, and possibly be stay at home...
o..o
[SIZE=13pt]:] Well...A lot of people like the thought of marring someone they really love, and barring children with their hubby! ^-^" ...Cause well personally. I know thats what I want. ;][/SIZE]

@princess08: That's because those are the things we hope to be doing. Like, I hope to be at work as a surgeon, and have my husband looking after my 2 kids at home. xD

[SIZE=13pt]SG: Wow... xD [/SIZE] 

Anyway....

Kids:?

Job:Musician... xD

Husband: Scott... coughchristiansirianocough
I know...wow. XD

Wait...I won't be doing that stuff. I'll be too overworked as a tv host. IGNORE THE POST. xD

~SG~

P.S - Why? Won't you? XD

I'll be 48 that number of years from now...

Hopefully I'll be a businessman who owns a lot of companies...

In 35 years I'll be 47 years old! Hmmm... I'm not sure what I'll be doing when I'm 47. As long as I'm still alive then. :)

-Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back