How Random are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HingaDingaDergen! (from spongebob's leif ericson day)

*falls asleep and head drops in a bowl of poo*

"HUH? WHAT? aww, shiznitz!!! what's that frigin' smell?!?!?!??------?-O_0-?-0_O-?

^^^QUOTED FROM JOON DO NOT COPY!!!!

oops...my bad...WAIT----WHAT? WHO PUT THIS HERE?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?? } :)

"Lets go get some SHIZ!"

^quoted from jeneane please do not copy, ORIGINAL!!!

U MUST BE HARD, LIKE A ROCK!

"LIKE SHNITZEL?"

LIKE SHNITZEL.

"RADA, RADA!"

RADA RADA.

-QUOTED FROM "CHOWDER"

CRAZY PEANUT MAN!

MY FRIEND DREW THIS CRAZY PEANUT MAN ON HER WAY TO FLORIDA IN HER CAR THEN SHE SLEPT AND HAD A DREAM ABOUT CRAZY PEANUT MAN AND HE HAD A FAMILY AND TWO KIDS AND A WIFE AND THEN EVERYBODY (INCLUDING ME) TURNED INTO CRAZY PEANUT PEOPLE!!!!!!! WHEN SHE TOLD ME THIS I SCREAMED "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHG!!!!!"

[SIZE=14pt]I know this is copying the "dream" Idea, but once when i was young, I had this dream of me in a mall full of people that had cloud heads, and the different floors were long poles you walked on until you reached the door at the other end. IT WAS WEIRD![/SIZE]

We went to the zoo today and my sister asked mom, "mom, can i throw James (my brother) into the crocs and see what happens?"

*looking down a 1000 ft. drop* I wonder happens if I step forward... *steps forward* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*brother under a 5000 lb. weight and a botton that releses it* Hmmm... I wonder what happens if I push THIS botton...

well once on my dream i my class get to be on a mansion and there were hot sprigs and in the backyard you get to do missions wierd

hi

your probaly wondoring why your here

its because im angry

100% percent of pies are in danger. donate to the pie foundation to save them

well i did. and they gave me a tuba

TUBAS RULE

donate now

:there will be no tubas for nauhty peoples

Last edited by a moderator:
first up for auction:the legendry golden pie RARE . onlyy 1 exsists andthestraingbidis20piescananyonebeat20pies30pies40piescananyonebeat40pies50pies60pies100pies200piescsananyonebeat200pies678476904858434093=59034-=9piescanany

PEOPLE:JUST SELL IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back