How should I say it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmatutu

Reaction score
the planet earth. no wait i live on jupiter! lol
So I go on this Roleplay chat site. There's this guy and I act as if I'm his 'girlfriend'. I know it's all a roleplay, but I think he thinks we are really 'boyfriend and girlfriend'. How should I tell him that it's a Roleplay and not a real relationship- without making him feel bad?

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you were a girl. o.o;;

Just honestly confront him and tell him that he is creeping you out. It's as simple as that.

=/

I think Emmatutu's a girl.... but she means that she has only been pretending to be this guys girlfriend (in the RP)... only he maybe thinks it is for real...

Just tell him "Heads Up (his name) - just a gentle reminder that this relationship is strictly RP not real life... please don't forget that?"

Maybe say something like "I love roleplay! It's so fun acting like something your not!" keep giving him little reminders like that and maybe he will figure it out!

TamaMum gave some great advice there. Just tell him firmly and straightfoward that it's just a role play and you shouldn't hurt his feelings. :huh:

Just say "It's just a role play." If he starts getting upset, too bad. It's a role play for goodness sake. Get over it.

[SIZE=7pt]I would hope this wouldn't upset him, as it is just only on the internet.[/SIZE]

"I love acting like somebody that I'm not on Roleplay!"

If he still doesn't get the point, just say it flat-out.

"I'm not your real girlfriend. I'm sorry."

Gentle but firmly.

Saying that your sorry is the most that you can do if he's a little upset.

Don't feel bad about it. ^_^

Why should you?

You don't know the guy in real life.

[SIZE=7pt]I would hope this wouldn't upset him, as it is just only on the internet.[/SIZE]"I love acting like somebody that I'm not on Roleplay!"

If he still doesn't get the point, just say it flat-out.

"I'm not your real girlfriend. I'm sorry."

Gentle but firmly.

Saying that your sorry is the most that you can do if he's a little upset.

Don't feel bad about it. :D

Why should you?

You don't know the guy in real life.
Yeah. The internet isn't for dating.

TELL THE GUY TO GET OVER IT!

I'm not gentle with people, I don't know why, but don't spend your time doing this:

"Omg! I just love this role play where everything isn't real and it's just the internet and I already have a boyfriend and this is all pretend!"

Just tell him straight forward:

It's just a ROLL PLAY! It's pretend and fake!

[SIZE=13pt]:/ Just tell him straight out. It might hurt his feelings, but it's better to tell him now then later. When he REALLY might get hurt badly. :0[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13pt]:/ Just tell him straight out. It might hurt his feelings, but it's better to tell him now then later. When he REALLY might get hurt badly. :0[/SIZE]
Yeah! That is exactly what I was saying but I guess people ignore me. :D

Just tell him! What more answers do you want?

Yeah! That is exactly what I was saying but I guess people ignore me. B)
Just tell him! What more answers do you want?
No that's probably not it. Your approach was a bit aggressive in my opinion, but you already said it once, so why emphasize that with such a statement? You aren't being ignored but you shouldn't expect everyone to be like "Hey just like so and so said". You gave your 2 cents, others can now have their say and it's the topic starter's discretion what road they choose :) Don't need to get bent out of shape about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back