How tall are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this dude in my grade whos like, less than 4 feet tall. But he's sort of a midget because he's been the same height since 6th grade.
Yeah, there's this 11th grader in my school who is smaller than me. And you would never guess that he was a midget because he really doesn't look like one at all. He just looks like a second grader. He doesn't have short arms or legs or anything. He's pretty cute, lol. xD

I'm about 5"4 ish....i dont know I haven't checked lately....I think I'm about the average size you should be when you're thirteen....and I'm twelve...but 8 months away from being thirteen (about). I guess I'm tall for my age...I'm pretty much the same height as everyone else, but I lurf being tall. I actually know a 15 year old who's pretty much my exact height...

5 feet tall. For my age, I'm on the shorter side. I'm certain I'll get taller eventually though. :p

I had to use a unit converter to get my height in feet, because I only measure in centimeters.

I am... around 5'2". I think. x-x

So I'm short for my age.

5"5'. Meh. I'm still the tallest of most of the people in my grade! OO
Wow are you seriously 11?! o_O I'm 12 and I'm 5"4. I'm taller than most people in my grade but there are a few that are even taller than me.

I'm pretty much the same height as my kind-of friend who's 14, and when I was 11 I was taller than this other 14 year old girl. o_O (I was about 5"2 or 5"3 when I was 11)

im 4'8 so im.... yea 4'8 im small for my age im 9

Last edited by a moderator:
im 4'8 so im.... yea 4'8 im small for my age im 9
I'd say 4"8 is average for a 9-year-old.

I'm about 5"4, and I'm 12. I'd say that's pretty average for my age, but I'm a bit on the tall side. I'm taller than a lot of people in my grade. I'm like the same height as this 17-year-old girl. o_O I was like 5 feet when I was 10.

i think 5'3 or somewhere like that. i like being puny. xD

My doctor actually ranted at me for being so tall. He was all like "HOMGEXTRAGROWTHHORMOANS?GIANTIZEM?!?!?!?!?!1213"

It was an annoying waste of money. p_p

I'm probably like 5'4 or something. The last time I checked, I was 5'2. But I'm taller than my cousin and she's 5'3.

My dad thinks when I stop growing, I'm probably going to be 5'7 or 5'8.

Wow are you seriously 11?! o_O I'm 12 and I'm 5"4. I'm taller than most people in my grade but there are a few that are even taller than me.
I'm pretty much the same height as my kind-of friend who's 14, and when I was 11 I was taller than this other 14 year old girl. o_O (I was about 5"2 or 5"3 when I was 11)
Lol. You seemed suprised. :huh:

I'm a little tall for my age. It runs in the family. My granpa was tall, uncle, cousins, second cousins. xD There's alot of 'talls' in my family. My brother is really tall. When I'm talking to him, I feel like a Hobbit. xDD

5foot, 8 and a half inches :huh: I'm exactly 1 inch shorter than my mother. Weird thing though she expected me to be taller. My sister is 5 foot, 11 inches ;)

[SIZE=8pt]I am 5' 6" so I am pretty tall. The weird part is that I'm taller than my BF, but only by 2 inches about. :huh: [/SIZE]

Im 5'5 I think I should be taller, cause my mom and dad were 5 inches above the normal height =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back