How tall are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, my friend is younger than me by like 2 months (So, she's 12 too) and she is 5'7! o_O Becuase her mom is tall too and plays basketball.

^Hehe.

Starry: Yes, I am tall. Third tallest in my school. But the tallest people are 13 years old, so that exlains it.

Feebee: xD. Dont tape blocks to your converse. Just be you! I need converse! Or shoe that make you smaller :|

I'm 5'2".

That's four inches shorter than Feebee, and five inches shorter than Ksenia.

And it's pretty much average in my class.

The guys are generally all a little taller than me, and I'm pretty much the same height as the others.

I have many different ways of making myself stand out, though.. ;D

12 years old. 4'9" 70lbs. I've grown 4 inches since the summer.

WOOHOO~ Also, I'm an inch TALLER than Gary Coleman. Oh yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rawr, am I like the giant of TamaTalk? I hope not D:
My best friend is 14 [she's gonna turn 15 in about a month though.], and she's 6'0. I think she was about your height when she was 11. ;3

Okay, so Feebee is 12. And she's 5'6.

I'm 14, and I'm 5'1.

When I was 12, I think I was about 4'8 or so.

I grew three inches in the past year. So when I was 13, I was 4'10.

And then I think I grew two inches the year before that.

So yeah. 4'8.

Which means if I were Feebee's age, I'd be nearly like, a foot shorter than her. OO:

The things I ponder.

And yeah. When I was 11, I was probably about 4'6 or 4'7. Which means if I was Ksenia's age, I would be a whole foot shorter than her. O:

Oh noes. So I will be around 6'0 when Im 14?? Uh-oh.

Using calculations [genetic, etc...], I calculated that I will be exactly 5'8 and a half when I grow into my full adult size. I envy Esther's smallness though. I hate being tall :|

Theres an online height predictor thing -----> click

It's not exactly acurate, but it gives you an idea of how tall you'll be.

It says i'll be 5'7"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back