How tall r u?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very short. I'm in year ten, and I'm as tall as the year sevens ;)

I'm 136 cm tall, or 4ish feet.

5'5 - 13 years old.

Not tall at all, but people say it..

**UrITchi** you looked tall in that picture I saw of you. o.o'

Im 5 foot 1 and passed 6th grade... One one of teh younger kids in my grade. Im average I guess. My friends bro in the year below me is about 2 inches taller, and this other kid in his grade is like 5 foot 7... o_O

hwo tall r u? im like 5'5. im really tall, bein the youngest 1 in 7th grade.
No, I thought Luis was the youngest!

Anyways, I'm 5'2.

Broken~Wings

I'm 5'3.5 inches. At least that's what my P.E. teacher said when he measured me. That means I'm one and a half inches taller than my mom. I've feared for a while now that I've stopped growing.... so my goal by the time I grow up is to be 5'5".

I'm very short. :D I'm 5'1, in the 8'th Grade.
You think thats short? I know an 18 year old who's 5'1"

C~M

P.S. I'm about 5'5" and I'm a freshman in high school. :)

I'm 5'3.5 inches. At least that's what my P.E. teacher said when he measured me. That means I'm one and a half inches taller than my mom. I've feared for a while now that I've stopped growing.... so my goal by the time I grow up is to be 5'5".
5'3.5, You're the Same height as my mom

Like i Said Before, I'm 5''9 and a half.

My Goal by the time i grow up is to be 6''1.5,

My Dad was Tall, Same With My Grandpa

And Same with my Great Grandpa (he was 6''7)

5'9" with no shoes on.

I'm tall for a girl ><

5'9" with no shoes on.
I'm tall for a girl >

Yeah my sister was quite tall too. She's 31 and 5 foot 11. Don't know too many women in my age or hers that are THAT tall lol.

5' 1" but I actually the tallest girl in my school (im still in elem. dont worry) I am in 6th grade

I am very skinny and pretty short, about 5'3. I'm in grade nine, andevery boy in my class is over 6' tall, so I feel very short lol!

I'm pretty tall. I'm 166 cm, which is 5'5.5 (too many 5s). But...the weird thing is...I'm 11!

I'm mostly taller than a lot of the 7th graders that catch my bus, so yeah, I'd classify myself as being pretty tall!

The tallest person in my grade, grade 6, is 5'7. But she's just a freak =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back