How tamas do u have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animallover45

Reaction score
How many tamas do u have? I have 3 and its REALLY HARD! How do I take care of them? Any tips?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have five and I'd say its not that hard :rolleyes: . A tip is to check them when ever you can so that they are always happy and full :rolleyes: .

Between by sister and me, we have four Tamas. Actually, we have six, but one is a retired V2 and a retired V3. Our active Tamas are two V3s and two V4s. Caring is pretty easy because one day she has the threes and I get the fours, the the next day it's vice versa. Two tamas of the same versions are easier then mixed versions, because the have identical needs!

:rolleyes: GozarutchiGuy :rolleyes:

Can't wait for V5s!

i had 7. 1 broke.4 i lost.2 istill have :( :( :(

i had 5 v3s and 2 v4s but now i only have 2 v4s! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 4 tamas; 2 v3s and 2 v4s. They always die. Well, of course I have lots of sports to do.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I have a version 1, a broken version 3 (I broke it myself by opening it up but I like to blame it on aeroplanes because I HATE aeroplanes) and I'm going to get a version 4 soon.

I have a version 1 and version 4 but I lost my version 1 :ph34r: :ph34r: :) :) :) :p :) :) B) :) :)

i used to have a v3.... It died and i got bored of it. I think it's easiest to take care of 2. Cuz one is too boring and 3 is too much

I had 8 this summer :p (looooooooooooooooooooong story) only 2 were mine... my friends left theirs at my house...... currently i have 3 though it isn't that hard. So they will grow faster i put them to sleep during school... and just check on them at least every hour if they are not asleep..... all 3 of mine right now are in very good health and 2 have babies and 1 is a toddler (the parent left last night)

that is some of my advice

I have 34. None are broken, but only 5 have batteries in them right now. I have P1s, P2s, an Angelgotch, A Mothra, Some V1s, A LOT of V2s, Some V3s, and Three V4s :)

I have 7

Pink flower v2 - Avery - UFOtchi

Yellow stars v3 - Alex - Y. Mametchi

Pink ice cream v3 - Bowie - Debatchi

Sunflower v4 - Bess - Ringotchi

Glow in the dark v4 - Bitzy - Mizutamatchi

Hearts v4 - Anna - Y. Mimitchi

Pink splotches v4 - Aiden - Togetchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back