How to advertise?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye_Phoebe

Reaction score
I have had a website going for a while now, and admittedly haven't had much time to update it, though i've done all I can to it today so it is up to date, but I don't think anyone actually visits it!! it's on geocities, anyone know if they advertise your site for you at all?? I'm wondering wether to pack it in or not, although I quite enjoy having it, i've had a lot goin on with moving house and being unwell, and now have another baby on the way, and if no one visits the site is it worth keeping? even just as a reference for people? Coz i'm gonna be really busy soon obviously! Anyway i'd really like some opinions on it and if it is any good, and wether I should keep it, even if it is just sitting there on the web!!

*website removed*

I just hope i'm allowed to put this link in for it ^ it's not that I just want to advertise it, coz I think its past that now!!

Thanx for any input you can give, if you think it's cruddy then say! I won't be offended.

Skye

Please see this topic as to why the website was removed. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a side note, if you would like to advertise your website, you may put it in your signature.

KM

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back