HOW TO ALWAYS WIN THE P1 GAME!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamogotchiDUDE

Reaction score
(i'll presume you all know the game) so let's say i have a masktchi and he faces right on my screen i would press B to guess left. same as if i had a baby chi and he faced left i would press A to guess left. this work on all tamas for the p1 however maruchi has a different game animation so when it's mouth is closed that would be facing left on a different one mouth open means right

Don't believe me? Try it!​

(i'll presume you all know the game) so let's say i have a masktchi and he faces right on my screen i would press B to guess left. same as if i had a baby chi and he faced left i would press A to guess left. this work on all tamas for the p1 however maruchi has a different game animation so when it's mouth is closed that would be facing left on a different one mouth open means right

Don't believe me? Try it!​

I will have to test this, but I am pretty sure the “right or left” game is a set of patterns that are randomly selected at the start of the game. There is no full proof way to predict which way they will look to my knowledge, but by choosing one button all 5 times you have a 50/50 shot at winning.

But I will try this later tonight to be sure, though I think this may have been coincidence for you.

I will have to test this, but I am pretty sure the “right or left” game is a set of patterns that are randomly selected at the start of the game. There is no full proof way to predict which way they will look to my knowledge, but by choosing one button all 5 times you have a 50/50 shot at winning.

But I will try this later tonight to be sure, though I think this may have been coincidence for you.
Did you find anything? I remember the similar digimon game on the dm20th actually followed a pattern of (I think the number was) 14ish patterns, so you could almost always win the game if you followed the cheatsheet someone whipped up(it's early and I'm not hunting it down right now lol). I wouldn't think it'd be unusual for at least the reboot tamas to follow a similar notion.

Did you find anything? I remember the similar digimon game on the dm20th actually followed a pattern of (I think the number was) 14ish patterns, so you could almost always win the game if you followed the cheatsheet someone whipped up(it's early and I'm not hunting it down right now lol). I wouldn't think it'd be unusual for at least the reboot tamas to follow a similar notion.

I cannot confirm if the patterns are in a set order, or chosen at random. I do know that each adult has certain patterns remembered and of varying quantity (Maskutchi being the least and Mametchi knowing them all).

As for this method the OP is talking about, it must have been coincidence. I tried it and it didn’t work. My Bill had its batteries die last night (I was about to get an egg too because he was in the “senior” stage), so I was not able to go beyond the initial test sadly.

I cannot confirm if the patterns are in a set order, or chosen at random. I do know that each adult has certain patterns remembered and of varying quantity (Maskutchi being the least and Mametchi knowing them all).

As for this method the OP is talking about, it must have been coincidence. I tried it and it didn’t work. My Bill had its batteries die last night (I was about to get an egg too because he was in the “senior” stage), so I was not able to go beyond the initial test sadly.
yeah, it only works stages baby to teen but as adult it only works half the time

Latest posts

Back