How To Debug A Tamagotchi V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am to scared it will get broken.i paid a lot of money to get my tamas. :)

i have 2 v4

I want to be positevly sure that this will work before i try it! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooscared that i will stuff up my v4!

PS> SOMEONE PLZ REPLY!!!!!!!! ^_^
if ur too worried dont try! i was gonna but i dont wanna stuff it up. plus ive worked too hard on my tama already to reset it.

Ahhhhhh i debugged my tama and it won't stop, it will die in 20 sec. How can i stop it, i tryed the erasewr already!. Plz HELP HELP!

I've done it, got rid of the sound on my fave V4.

Debugging stinks, don't try it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, DON'T DEBUG A V4, IT WONT WORK!!!

TRUST ME, I TRIED!!!! SO DONT DEBUG IT!!!!

I want to be positevly sure that this will work before i try it! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooscared that i will stuff up my v4!

PS> SOMEONE PLZ REPLY!!!!!!!! :)
ya my friend at school did it and he said it can corrupt your tama!!!

:) :( :(

:kusatchi: I have just debugged my Tamagotchi V4, and am here to tell you how to debug your V4 the right way. :eek: :huh: :huh:
Step 1-

Take off the back of your V4 and take the battery out

Step 2-

Then unscrew the four screws and carefully take apart the two pieces, and don't worry about breaking th e antenna cause it won't!! :eek:

Step 3-

Take the antenna apart in two parts and take out the circle part of it

Step 4-

Go to the lower left and look at the debug button and rub it with a normal pencil about m9-12 times

Step 5-

Put your V4 back together, but don't put any screws in it yet

Step 6-

If the egg is moving very very fast, and if you want to choose from any of te characters, hit reset, and right when the egg hatches, hit the A button, and keep hitting it to choose from the characters

Step 7-

If you just want to fast forward time, hit download, and hit C button to start once and once to stop it

Then just put it back together with the screws in. I will soon make a background changing guide. I got :huh: from debugging my V4.
but i know where is europe tamas debug its down to screen.check and you look take pen :pochitchi:

Debugging sounds like it is risky but stupid.

there is a 33% chance that debugging will not break your tamagotchi

so i would NOT try it!

Debugging sounds like it is risky but stupid.
there is a 33% chance that debugging will not break your tamagotchi

so i would NOT try it!
Not true. Debugging is easy and theres hardly any chance to break your tamagotchi as long as you are careful.

Ok, v4 debugging doesn't seem to work right for me. I know I'm doing it right because I've debugged and repaired every other version with GREAT SUCCESS.

To all the naysayers shouting to the heavens that debugging will stuff up your Tamagotchi, have you ever considered that YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG? i can see it now, little grubby children sneezing and groping around the insides of Tamagotchi with dirty paws. Yuck.

One moar point, If BanDai magazine says it will screw it up 100% of the time, don't you think they're lying? Half my Tamagotchi have debug mode enabled. No major screwups whatsoever.

EDIT: Wait guys, I figured it out. Select the desired character, un-debug, download, enjoy! No hypertime, though, but character selsct is still here. [weeaboo]Makiko, gettodaze![/weeaboo]

Also, I want my new VCR. NAO.

Ok, v4 debugging doesn't seem to work right for me. I know I'm doing it right because I've debugged and repaired every other version with GREAT SUCCESS.
To all the naysayers shouting to the heavens that debugging will stuff up your Tamagotchi, have you ever considered that YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG? i can see it now, little grubby children sneezing and groping around the insides of Tamagotchi with dirty paws. Yuck.

One moar point, If BanDai magazine says it will screw it up 100% of the time, don't you think they're lying? Half my Tamagotchi have debug mode enabled. No major screwups whatsoever.

EDIT: Wait guys, I figured it out. Select the desired character, un-debug, download, enjoy! No hypertime, though, but character selsct is still here. [weeaboo]Makiko, gettodaze![/weeaboo]

Also, I want my new VCR. NAO.
not 100% of the time, 33% chance it could work. anyway, i debug everything from the curcitboards in remote control cars togame boy advances. (remote cars go really fast :lol: and i screw up the games on advance:))

not true. bandai magazine says so.
I've done it, got rid of the sound on my fave V4.

Debugging stinks, don't try it.
you complete TW@

if you are careful you can debug...

Send it off to a commercial debugging company and then if they FK it up its their fault

I warn you,[SIZE=30pt]DO NOT DO THIS TO YOUR V4,I DID IT TO MY FRIENDS AND IT TOOK US 3 MONTHS TO FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]yes I did exactly what you told us!!

ohhhhh i want to so bad because i want a cool carecter but i love my tama too much to put him in danger mabey somday if i get bored of my tama ( witch im sure will never happen :eek: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back