How to Debug a Tamagotchi v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to debug your tama use a pencil. to undebug it completetly erase the pencil mark.

Thanks for this.Although I woulden't recommend debugging as it can stuff your whole Tamagotchi up.But anyway,thanks alot!

Just want to let everyone know that I watched the video, and I tried, and it worked on the first try.

Also, before today, I ripped all my tama's sound cords out... on accident.... *regret*...

Just want to let everyone know that I watched the video, and I tried, and it worked on the first try.Also, before today, I ripped all my tama's sound cords out... on accident.... *regret*...
NO!!! Suddenly, my tama stopped being in debug mode! It won't fast forward any more! I can't debug it either!!!

HELP!!!

:lol: :lol: :eek: I debugged my tama a million times finally i checked your 2nd video...

SO my question is do you have to sodder it?????????????????????????????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :huh: :huh:

AGH! HELP! I messed up on debugging it, and now it's all messed up.

Video: [prank link removed]

Heelp me please!

I

WANT

MY V5 BACK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video! Thanks for sharing.

I lost my V5 unfortunately, I think it was my baby sister. I was never able to go to the other side of the circuit board.

OFF TOPIC: Do battery-powered soldering-irons exist? I opened up my Music Star, seeing if there was a way to make the buttons respond better, and the buzzer wires tore off, and I sorta freaked out. o_O I was thinking I can solder them back together.

Great video! Thanks for sharing.
I lost my V5 unfortunately, I think it was my baby sister. I was never able to go to the other side of the circuit board.

OFF TOPIC: Do battery-powered soldering-irons exist? I opened up my Music Star, seeing if there was a way to make the buttons respond better, and the buzzer wires tore off, and I sorta freaked out. o_O I was thinking I can solder them back together.
what a mean babysiter

thats great!!! :p

Sense im a nervous Nelli(not my name), I wont be doing that to my v5, but im gona now for my v4.5... i will write my experience in my sooon to be tamablog on this site.

Great idea. I would try it, but my v5s ( I have 3) are already broken, so I won't be able to do it. :rolleyes:

This is all very good, but i don't want to risk my tamagotchi. It's just too dangerous, :L

Would this work on a V5.5?

*Sorry, I didn't realize how old the topic was! I only looked at the post before me so I didn't realize it was over a year old! Sorry I bumped!*

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW those vids are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS DAWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back