how to decorate you tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I found out that Sharpie, however it likes to work on virtually any surface with no problem, will not stay on the shell of the Tama.

Second off I took a regular lanyard from el cheapo er... where I worked. It was supposed to hold my name badge but we all carried them on us instead.I looped it onto the actual part of the lanyard where the clip was facing and took two pairs of pliers and broke the clip. Now it is the only thing on there.

You can also use: Camera straps (2.00 depending on where you go)

Or get yourself some fishing wire, get some el cheapo beads. Throw them together and then get ou tthe pliers again. Snap off the keychain and accopanying chain. thread the wire through the loop on the Tama. Then tie a knot. String beads in any fasion from there on both sides. Tie at the end.

I'll figure out more if they come to me.

I'd love to be able to do some of the stuff from the link that Mothra posted. I was reading up on using epoxy putty to remodel a Tama. It looks so cool, but I'd never be able to do it.

Great ideas, everyone! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
WoW These are really nice! I oce redecored my silver V3 using nail polish but it came out looking terrible T_T all lumpy and whatnot... I wish i culd aquire some skills liek those!

The pink and the green ones are my favorites! They totally go along with your tamas themes with a little bit of Umph! That`s your tama!

Awesome ideas! ;) But be careful with the beads, especially what kind of thread you use. I used a thread made just for that kind of thing, and I put a little metal charm I liked a lot from my jeans on it. One day when I was paddle boating, I took it out of my pocket to check on it and the string and beads and charm were all gone. So be careful what you use for string, and use cheap, unimportant beads or else you could lose them.

Plus, the Tama Cozy is such a good idea! I love to buy felt to make outfits for my cat, so I'll use the extra to make a cozy. Good job! :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back