How to edit your avitar

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blondie

Reaction score
What I do to edit my avitar is click on the icon that says your user name. Then under your older aviatar you click select aviatar. Then you will see a dro down box. Click one of the options. Then when you see what aviatar you like you click in the little white bubble and go to the bottom and click "Select Aviatar." Then you get your aviatar!

*removed by jappyx*

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you are knew and you need to stop all of this nonsence. I mean you don't even know what tama v1 is. I ask a q I get an A know one gives me junk. I can report you and give you a warning level.

my tamagotchi is a v1 so i know what that is and your not a mod so wat can u do

my tamagotchi is a v1 so i know what that is and your not a mod so wat can u do

I see you are knew and you need to stop all of this nonsence. I mean you don't even know what tama v1 is. I ask a q I get an A know one gives me junk. I can report you and give you a warning level.
You are new too....but I kinda agree Blondie. It would help to stop cussing and stuff efrine.

I know I sound new but I had another account but I foregot how to spell it so I came in as Blondie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back