How to faster get baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaAngelOfTheStars

Reaction score
How to get the matchmaker to come faster when your tamagotchi is 5yrs old or older

Hi~I'm new here :furawatchi: And i'm here to tell you how to get the matchmaker to come when your tamagotchi is 5yrs old or older.Press the B button(Middle Button) on your tamagotchi then it will show a page showing the time.Press A button and C button (Left and Right Button) then change the time to 2:59 PM(Note:No need to change the date)after you change the time patiently wait for a minute.After that,you will hear beeping sound then here comes the matchmaker. :)

Hope I helped a bunch ;)

*Please Note:I think that this can be done once.And if you are using this on v4.5 or v4 then your tamagotchi must have a job first.And i'm not sure if it can be used on V2 and V3 :huh: So please don't get mad of me when it doesn't work :(

Lots of people already knew this, but Its nice of you to try to help ;)

Thank you! ;)

i thought you had to be 7yr
You get tamagotchi adults when the teen has been a teen for 3 full days. (3 yrs then)

and then you have to wait 2 days before your tamagotchi can breed, so that's 5 yrs old.

would it count if u paused it most of the day?
Then you'd have to wait about the same amount as you paused it for.

If you paused your tamagotchi for 8 hours, then you'd have to wait an extra 8 hours for your tamagotchi to evolve.

Wait, my tama has been an aduld since last night and it 1 yr even though it was a baby last fri. my yr. counter must be real screwy. Or can you tell me how it is happening. :mimitchi: :huh: :p :huh: :huh:

tama rockeses - it should be 1 day after it turns to a toddler.

paws - You might have paused it..

*link to personal web site removed (site rules)*

Please put links like this in your signature message (only). Don't "hijack" someones thread and take it off topic? Thanks smile.gif

TamaMum

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait I tried this and it didnt work. Mine is 5. I think it might not work on Maskitchi. I have a job too. A Gotchi-Point banker.

Hey my brother's tamagotchi has the Gothi-Point Bank job! :p It just got it like 2 hours ago!!! :rolleyes: Oh, I'm sorry. Is this off topic? Yeah I knew that trick... the matchmaker trick...yeah I know it... I used it before...it works...I'm talking wierdly...yeah I am...

Oh this is my brother's new smily: :wacko: Everytime I mention him I put it. :wacko:

Latest posts

Back