How to get 6thCd on tamagotchi music city

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chamametchi_rules

Reaction score
Hello!!! Chamametchi_rules! here!

Ive learned an easy way of getting points and rankings higher. :angry:

(well at least i think its easy)I got a center stage like this.

:angry: near the Cd apartment thingy (well go inside it to get the CD)

When you enter you'll be in the entrance. Go up,then you enter the city. Go to the upper right corner and keep going up. You'll get to the game Gotchidoku.

Over there play it 'bout 25 times and voila! You got 6th super silver!!!

Many thanks to every one who finds this interesting. :( :angry:

And a note for guests: You've got luck!

Hope it works! :angry: ;)

And for everyone(even speacialies) You need to win the contests (your rankings should be in the hundreds)twice for 5th Ultimate silver and for 4th gold win that for a month.

Have a good day!!!

First of all, We already know that. Second of all, you really need to stop posting things like "Will someone please reply to me", because that is called Topic Bumping, and it is in the rules that you are not allowed to do that. If you keep doing that, your karma will go down!

Also, I know how much CD exp. is needed to level up.Some one has probably said this before but...

10th-6th: 1000 exp.

6th-5th: 10000 exp.

5th-4th: 40000 exp.

This probably means that you get about 7500 exp. for being in the top 100. Does anyone know how much you need after that? Because I want to get dream mic for my tama!

Hello!!! Chamametchi_rules! here!Ive learned an easy way of getting points and rankings higher. B)

(well at least i think its easy)I got a center stage like this.

B) near the Cd apartment thingy (well go inside it to get the CD)

When you enter you'll be in the entrance. Go up,then you enter the city. Go to the upper right corner and keep going up. You'll get to the game Gotchidoku.

Over there play it 'bout 25 times and voila! You got 6th super silver!!!

Many thanks to every one who finds this interesting. B) :D

And a note for guests: You've got luck!

Hope it works! B) :)

And for everyone(even speacialies) You need to win the contests (your rankings should be in the hundreds)twice for 5th Ultimate silver and for 4th gold win that for a month.

Have a good day!!!
i do know how to play that game what i mean to say is that it is sooooooooooooo hard i can never find the combanation to the game. B) B) B)

Kuromametchi that is very very rude. This is a wonderful idea

I don't get it......I don't have a Music Star and so I can't get 5th silver?? cz once I got it then never get it anymore............HElp me

Can anymone get 5th or even 1st gold even they don't have Tamagotchi Music Star?

Pink Memetchi

Do you have 6th super? If so, it takes a long time to rank up by playing games. But if you enter your CD in a contest, get in the top 100 for 2 weeks in a row and it will level up. Also, after you sign up next week, give me your ID and your band members and I will vote for you some!

Now you are a Dreamitchi.

You only character is Dreamitchi.

Beleive it or not, my ID's Bd7085, And i saw you, TW0316 in my friend list.

If you want to log in without a music star, click here to go to the topic! (PS, this is NOT a hack, it is a trick! Because you don't go on another persons account you just get a new character and it thinks you logged in!)

i do know how to play that game what i mean to say is that it is sooooooooooooo hard i can never find the combanation to the game. :D :eek: :angry:
i da MASTER! at gotchidoku!!!!

I usually get superstar rank on that game!

i have another option to go up to 4th gold.

you go to the park and you will se a kikitchi (the little monkey) playing drums. walk onto the monkey.

you will start playing Drum Contest. Its like guitar hero, only with drums. when the right drum part thingy hovers over the line in the middle, click on that part on the drum below.

There are 10 rounds: kikitchi, chamametchi, gozarutchi, kuchipatchi, memetchi, mametchi, makiko, kuromametchi, dreamitchi, and dazzilitchi.

You will vrs all those ppl in order. Kikitchi is easiest and Dazzilitchi is hardest.

When i got past dazzilitchi i got 500 cd exp. So thats my best way, but if you want to level up faster, play gotchidoku.

Happy Playing!

TamaGripzBurritos B)

i beat dazziltchi using a laptop the actual thing not toy and it only gave me 777 ps and 500xp!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 bandai musiccity i really bumming up

Latest posts

Back