How to get a boy baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tankkelvin

Reaction score
At the very begin, I set my Tama as a girl. When she grow up, she marry to the partner brought by the matchmaker, but the baby is always a girl. How can I get a boy baby? I think I have read a method in this forum, but I forget it and I can't find the post again. Can anyone help me please?

As NintenNerd said,it's only luck. I've only had 1 boy baby on my V3 in about 6? 7? gens. Keep going on,you will soon get a boy!

NO, mine is v6 and it should not be any matter of luck but about how i choose her mate. Can anyone help?

Like everyone says it is a matter of luck trust me My brother kept on geting girls on his V6 but he gave it to me and i got a boy

There is no real method.

Some people claim to have luck pressing certain buttons, but really there's no way to be sure. It really is just a matter of luck.For example, on my iD L I had 7 girls in a row. but eventually I got a boy. It has nothing to do with the mate, just keep going.

If you are using Tamagotchi Music Star v6 then no, it is not luck. It is how you choose your partner. Here! I have the 'chart'! LOL I made it myself (:)

MATING WITH THE USE OF MATCHMAKER

Matchmakers come at the age of 5,6,7,8 and etc. It will choose your mate and always, A L W A Y S give you a GIRL.

MATING WITH BAND MEMBER

If you haven't chosen a mate yet maybe around 8:00 a band member will show up offering marriage. That's gonna give you a boy. Note that you need lots of practice with band members to earn their trust and seek a relationship.

MATING WITH ANOTHER MUSIC STAR

You need FULL HAPPY FACES with that other music star and it will give you a BOY everytime.

GOOD LUCK!

Yeah mine does that to mines goes Girl Boy Girl Boy. (I started with girl) Right now its a boy. :)

If you are using Tamagotchi Music Star v6 then no, it is not luck. It is how you choose your partner. Here! I have the 'chart'! LOL I made it myself (:)

MATING WITH THE USE OF MATCHMAKER

Matchmakers come at the age of 5,6,7,8 and etc. It will choose your mate and always, A L W A Y S give you a GIRL.

MATING WITH BAND MEMBER

If you haven't chosen a mate yet maybe around 8:00 a band member will show up offering marriage. That's gonna give you a boy. Note that you need lots of practice with band members to earn their trust and seek a relationship.

MATING WITH ANOTHER MUSIC STAR

You need FULL HAPPY FACES with that other music star and it will give you a BOY everytime.

GOOD LUCK!
Thats not true sorry to say. My V6 (I have 4) Did the exact opposite of that.

last time when i play my tama v6 it was always a girl too. but later i got a boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back