How to get a boy / girl -- is it a myth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xox_Jaade

Reaction score
What's the myth? Well, from what I have been hearing, if you press B when the MatchMaker's book is open, you will get a girl, but if it's closed, you will get a boy. I'm going to try and see if this is real or not. Right here I have my V3 and V2. They are both 7 years old and ready for the Match Maker. My V3 named Mira will be pressing B when the Matchmaker's book is closed, and my V2 named Maya is going to press B when the book is open.

What were the results? I'm proud to announce that Mira has pressed B with the book closed is the proud new mother of a ... GIRL! And Maya is the proud mother of a ... BOY!

In conclusion... The myths were backwards, but does that mean that my results are what you are going to get, also? I don't think so. I still strongly believe that this is only a myth. Just take this test on your own. Maybe try and test other myths, too.

***I hoped you enjoyed this post, because it took me a while to write and to set the thing up. This is a tip for you guys not to believe any myths unless they are proved. Thank you for reading this.

`Jade :D

What's the myth? Well, from what I have been hearing, if you press B when the MatchMaker's book is open, you will get a girl, but if it's closed, you will get a boy. I'm going to try and see if this is real or not. Right here I have my V3 and V2. They are both 7 years old and ready for the Match Maker. My V3 named Mira will be pressing B when the Matchmaker's book is closed, and my V2 named Maya is going to press B when the book is open.
What were the results? I'm proud to announce that Mira has pressed B with the book closed is the proud new mother of a ... GIRL! And Maya is the proud mother of a ... BOY!

In conclusion... The myths were backwards, but does that mean that my results are what you are going to get, also? I don't think so. I still strongly believe that this is only a myth. Just take this test on your own. Maybe try and test other myths, too.

***I hoped you enjoyed this post, because it took me a while to write and to set the thing up. This is a tip for you guys not to believe any myths unless they are proved. Thank you for reading this.

`Jade :D
Ya. I pressed B when the book wuz open and I got a girl,

and I pushed B when it was closed and i got a boy.

Don't worry, YOR RITE!.

P.S. My boy and girl got married.

hey! ummmmmm what do you mean by "the book" and do you mean you will get a boy or girl tamagotchi pet or boy or girl baby for your tama? yea! Im confused! :D :huh: :huh

hey! ummmmmm what do you mean by "the book" and do you mean you will get a boy or girl tamagotchi pet or boy or girl baby for your tama? yea! Im confused! :D :huh: :huh
When the Matchmaker shows up, she has a little book that opens and closes. When the book is open while you press B, the myth says that you will get a girl, and vice-versa for boys.

When your tamagotchi gets old enough, the Matchmaker will come and give your tamagotchi a partner. Then, they will have a baby. Then around 2 days later, the mommy tamagotchi will leave, and you will have to take care of this baby.

:huh:

`Jade

lol yeah i always do that! this is really helpful if u wanna mate two tamas! :furawatchi:

thanks for the help when the book was closed and i pressed b i got a baby girl i hope she grows up to be a :furawatchi:

A final note is not to think that since I did the test and I got the results that I did, don't assume that those will be the results you will get, too.

`Jade

can someone clarify weather or not your supposed to click the B button when the book is open, or closed to get a girl? please help me i on my third G. and all ive gotten are boys :mimitchi:

Erintamafan has sent me mail with even more hints. You can try them, yourself!

If it's an odd generation number, press the book while it's closed to get a girl, or open to get a boy.

If it's an even generation number, press the book while it's open to get a girl, or closed to get a boy.

When I say odd/even generation number, I mean what the parent's gen. is. At least that's how it works on my v3. Hope it helps!

--------------------

Erintamafan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back