how to get a gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolwhip07

Reaction score
Hey my tama jus had a babyi jus wanted to know how i can increase my chances of gettin a gozarutchi, sooo help me out im a generation 2 now thanx

you want a gozarutchi! that is the worst character and so i the masktchi (but that is only my opinion) you can get that character it you don't take care of your tama neglect it and let all eight hearts go not filled n then fill them in hope i helped

Yeah what Roxi said. another thing you can do to asure a gozarutchi is to feed it candy never play the games with it and over load it with candy at least twice a day to give it a tooth ache that will go as bad care. Dont train it too much only at least 3 times. and make sure you dont let it go too long with out hearts it will die. i get gozarutchi and masktchi ALOT and i never really let them stay hungry for long. just when it beeps for hunger or happiness take care of it with candy (candy DOES NOT fill its hunger hearts you will have to feed it meals also)

Edzakly what i was about ot say... Just feed it snaks and you will be on your way to get gozotchi!!

Nah that doesnt matter...

Feed it loads of snacks

Gozarotchi isnt good, I wonder why you would want it...

I think that the guy with the squiggly body is the worst tho

Masktchi is cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back