how to get a mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how to get a mametchi

• good care,shape

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad care,shape

• good care,dance

• bad care,dance

• good care,flag

• bad care,flag

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a mimitchi on my V4, which is the same care as a mametchi, but for girl tamagotchis.

I played shape a lot. I didn't take real good care of it, though. I don't think on V4 that care matters as much as points.

///Matchy :unsure:

I got a mimitchi on my V4, which is the same care as a mametchi, but for girl tamagotchis.I played shape a lot. I didn't take real good care of it, though. I don't think on V4 that care matters as much as points.

///Matchy :wub:
true, on the v4, it is more about points what character you get, not so much care. But, still take good care. Play shape to raise intelligence points very high. And, not to many snacks.

If you look at the growth chart locky458 gave you, your tamagotchi has to be in the Mame family from the Toddler stage, and you definitely have to be a boy ;)
well, there is no Mame family toddler, it starts in the teen age. So, it has to be in the mame family when it is a teen to get a Mametchi.

actualy it is about care I saw on one of the info things on the US tama town from a baby to a kid is affected by the type of tama your parent was.From a toddler to a teen is affected by care and teen to adult is affected by skill points or neglect or low skill points or overwaghtness.For a mametchi try to get a harutchi as a kid a young mametchi as a teen so ya good care and play shape ALOT

Last edited by a moderator:
ok here it is the toddler really doesnt depend but when it teens like myyoung mamatchi turned into a mametchi i had its points as follos penciel10 star8 flower9 it just has to be more then the others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back