How to get a mimitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evumeimei

Reaction score
... I just can't seem to find the answer. So please, coud someone tell me how to get a mimitchi. I know it needs to be a girl, and my Darcy has a baby girl right now, so that's okay. but once I start looking after her, I have no clue about what to do- so please be as detailed as possible! thanks

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

thanks! oh and by the way, I posted a question VERY similar to this some time later, because this one didn't appear at first so i thought something had gone wrong. sorry about that, but feel free to post answers to that one as well, if it appears. :mametchi:

ok i tell u u have to get harutchi when toddler young mamitchi young andorotchi ringotchi

or young mamitchi and get more pencil points than u have of anything else make sure it barely looses heart (put it to sleep LOTS!!!)and then when it is 3 it should evolve into a mimitchi!!(mine did)oh yeah and it has to be a girl hope i helped :D :eek: :angry: :) :)

thanks. it's propably too late to reply, but thanks anyhow. that helped A LOT! whish luck for Maple and me! ;)

she changed. but into a mohitamatchi. Does Maple still have a chance of becoming a mimitchi? She has 18 intelligence points, seven fashion and five of kindness. One training bar, and she had two empty happy hearts for about two seconds, once. I was just about to go play a game with her when she went to sleep, so she slept with one empty happy heart. Has she got a chance?

sad to say theres no chance for you to get a Mimitchi already since Mohitamatchi will only be in either the Meme or Kuchi family.

you need to get a Harutchi or Puchitchi toddler to get in the Mame family.

ok. well, I'll try it on 3rd generation then. But could you help me and tell me what I ought to do now, during Maple's life, to help get a mimitchi next time. And, if it's not too much bother, run me pretty much step-by-step to what I have to do when Maple has a baby. (if it's gonna be a girl) THANK YOU!

does anyone know? I'd appreciate it if someone would shed light on this situtation, 'cause I'm completely clueless. :)

Oh! wait- if I manage to get a universal teen, could I get a mimitchi if I took absolutely SUPERB care of maple after changing into a universal?

oh and- I just had another idea:

I could restart my tama!

But I have to questions regarding this: I have over 75000 points, on second generation, 13 friends, items such as cd, stereo, mirror, playhouse, slide, soccerball, rc ufo, rc heli, ball, shirt, japan ticket, trumpet, roller skates, music, pen, cell phone, jeans, cd3, cuckoo clock and fishing pole. so is it worth it to restart, and lose all of the above?

my second question is this:

If i would restart, would I actually be able to get mimitchi. If I dont, I'll be really dissapointed...

maybe I'll just stick to maple, and hope her baby will be a girl.

just came up with yet another question:

If the matchmaker brings a character out of the mame family, and the baby is a girl, will I have a chance to get mimitchi even if maple changes into a character out of the mame family?

Please answer!

wow. theres a lot of questions.

#1 if you reset your tama, all the items, points, everything will be gone.

#2 its very hard to predict. if you have a universal teen, and you take good care of it, it will be an adult in ANY of the main family. theres no way you can judge which family will it be.

#3 i heard before about the baby bornt is influenced by the parents character. but i dont think its true. cos this never happened to me before. never ever.

#4 how to get a mimitchi in the next generation? im not clear about this but i can give an opinion. mimitchi is in the mame family which is the intellegence family. how about you gain a lot of points for the intellegence for your current tama? i heard it before that the skill points of your current tama will effect the baby. im not pretty sure about it.

thanks so much. I was getting pretty desperate 'casue no-one was replying. I'll do exactly what you sugested. I'll just keep on taking care of maple the way I was going to, hoping for the best. But if you find out any further info on getting mimitchis, please pm me! thanks for the help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back