How to get boys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverScribbles

Reaction score
I thought that someone said you have to press B when the book is closed with the matchmaker to get a boy...but so far when I do that I've only been getting girls. =\ Is it the other way around, or does the book have no effect?

:huh: never heard of that before.

I guess i'd just advise to see what happens when you dont press "b" on your tamagotchi. That will most likely tell if it works or not.

I think it's pretty much luck, yet I have heard that you have to press B for boys when the book is closed. Try pressing B when the book is open. I'm sure you'll get a boy soon!

`Jade

I think it's pretty much luck, yet I have heard that you have to press B for boys when the book is closed. Try pressing B when the book is open. I'm sure you'll get a boy soon!
`Jade
a few days after i read another post about the book, i pressed b when the book was closed and i got a boy, and when the book closed a girl...not sure if it was just luck though, dont think it is...

i get nothing but boys and it drives me INSANE!! dont know how but i do! blarg it all!! (yes i did just blarg, shut up its my word!) :blink:

`Jade
Yes, I agree with you.

The fact that you get a girl tama or a boy tama is just pure luck but I don't think that you will get three girls in a row or three boys in a row.

My version three has got married to my friends tamagotchis five times in a row so far and I have had three boys and three girls.

Good luck on getting boy tamagotchis! :wub:

-sk8er girl- :blink:

what do you mean by the book is open or closed? what book? not following! '^.^

I thought that someone said you have to press B when the book is closed with the matchmaker to get a boy...but so far when I do that I've only been getting girls. =\ Is it the other way around, or does the book have no effect?
It doesn't matter what button you press. You have to press either B or A when the matchmaker book is closed to get a boy, and A or B when it's open to get a girl.

Best Regards,

KP

Perople people, i've pressed B when the book is open, i got a boy, then i did it again, boy, and again, girl

People, boys and girls is PURE LUCK, nothing else, it's like heads or tails in a way!

First off, I believe genders are random, but I could be proven wrong. Second, there are TONS of rumors I've seen on the internet, but I can't remember all of them, I can't remember them exactly and I can't remember which gives which gender (if they even work :D )

-wheither the book is open or closed

-which button you press

-which button you press while the book is open or closed

-which button you press if you press one during the fireworks screen

-wheither the seconds are odd or even

and there are plenty more where that came from. See which one works for you and I'm sorry if I messed up one of the codes.

THE GENDER OF YOUR TAMA IS RANDOM JUST LIKE HUMAN BABIES.

case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back