How To Get Certain Characters & Random Cheats

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama 4 life

Reaction score
I just got a Tamagotchi adultthat kinda' looks like a penguin, but it is all black, and has big lips. I don't know what the heck she is, but if you want to know how to get it, all I did was feed it random stuff as a baby and child, and when it was 2 years old, I only fed it sushi and tart. Then at 3, she evolvedf into this thing. I also played get and bump with it, but I mostly played bump. for some cheats, go to *Edit: link to personal web site removed*, and go to the CHEAT CODES page. there will be a few of Tamagotchi cheats. Note that this is my site, you could probably tell by the name.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know! its very ugly. its a billotchi. not a BILL, a billotchi. ARG evil billotchi! oh and it doesnt look like a girl! but mine is a girl...

I need desperate help!!!! Can someone tell me how to get the green duck thing?? :ph34r:

I need desperate help!!!! Can someone tell me how to get the green duck thing?? :eek:
Do you mean Kutchipatchi? If you do, take average care. Don't always play games with your tama to make him happy. Still feed him when he's hungry. Just try to forget about the Happy section while taking care; in other words don't always bother to pay attention to the Happy meter.

Hope this helped!

~VT

I got billotchi once my friends though it was cute but i thought it was ugly x_X

That's cool. Thanks for the information.

Is your character Henatchi? Black with big lips.

:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooooh you have a billotchi too??!!!! Mine just grew from a nikatchi yesterday morning! It is SO cute!!! The life sequence went: baby girl, kuchitamatchi, nikatchi, Billotchi. I want a memetchi or a leaftchi though.

Dont look after it good let it get a virus make it sleep with poo and never play games just give it a lot of snacks.

I just had a billotchi last generation!!!! They rock. Look on my link and see that they're a good care character! Mine's life cycle was:

tamatchi

nilkatchi

billotchi

and it was Olive the boy

people started saying mean things to me about my topic about ugly tamas!!!I'm glad you guys don't care!:)

How do I get the ninja? I'm new
i always kept on getting ninjas on my old v1, take bad care of it and maake sure it has maximum weight :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi: :nyatchi: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back