How to get chararacters on v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matnik13

Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to post how to get a certain character here so then you dont have to search EVERYWHERE to find it. I'll begin: B) B)

CHARACTER: YOUNG MIMITCHI

HOW TO GET: look after babytchi (baby tama) really good so it turns into a tamatchi child (the chubby one) then look after that super well and keep it's weight low. Then you will got a young Mimitchi.

That's how i did it and I have two young mimitchi's and hopeing they will turn into mimitchi Adults!!!!! :eek: :unsure: :mellow: :lol: ;) :blink:

I'm gonna be lazy. To get Mametchi, go to cutie_pop's Tamagotchi Log. She states how to get lots of them

Their is no cetain way to get a special character. A lot of people say that, to get Tarakotchi you have to neglect your tama. But I think it was a guide that said that she/he have had Tarakotchi even when she took great care of it. So you don't get a character just to treat it different.

Well, if you treat it really bad you get one character, but treating it reallt good means you get another one... and so on.

Oh and odd and even generations matter 2.

Ra made a VERY good growth chart.

if you wanna be my friend or just chat 'bout tamas then pm me :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back