How to get Gotchi Points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLover2244

Reaction score
Well, I just got my Music Star, and it's a child now. My question is, how do I get Gotchi Points??? :huh:

The dude visited me once and gave me a lot, but I spent it all up( yes, I splurge) and now I have practically nothing.

Also when I play games, it doesn't give me gotchi points. -_-

What do I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You earn gotchi points when your Tama becomes an adult. There will be more games that will be unlocked that will give out Gotchi Points.

That's weird, normally you earn gotchi points when you play games, maybe it's a glitch?

That's weird, normally you earn gotchi points when you play games, maybe it's a glitch?
The built-in games for the Music Star awards skill points, not money.

You can earn money by getting a part-time job when your character becomes an adult.

Sorry, i mixed them up in my mind XD, but the guitar guy comes almost every day and gives you loads when you are an adult.

I think you'll just need to be patient if you haven't got a part time job

Sometimes the door icon will be highlighted and your Tamagotchi will be calling out. Go check the door, as it might be the Gotchi King giving you money.

To get money when your Tamagotchi is an adult, it has to be a successful musician and pass the Pro Debut. So be sure to play lots of games to increase the skill levels, and your Tamagotchi will be famous enough to earn millions of Gotchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back