How to get Hinotamatchi and Gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A teenage tama will probably EVOLVE into Gozarutchi i said. 57?
Lol, looks like I need to learn to read between the lines!

Some facts on what Gozarutchi/Hinotamatchi can receive as pressies on version 1:

Gozarutchi- Cape/Ninja star

Hinotamatchi- Ball

Gozarutchi is a stubborn Tamagotchi whom longs to be a Japanese ninja. He practises with his throwing knives every day.

Hinotamatchi is an average Tamagotchi who loves rock 'n' roll and sings a lot! He is in the Tamagotchi family Memezoku.

This is my method (as I remember it) to getting a Memetchi. I get the discipline to 7-9. Then, I let the hungry/happy hearts drop down to 2 twice in its lifetime. No, not two total, two happy or two hungry. A bit off the toic of Gozarutchi and Hinotamatchi, but thought I might add it.

^_^ How to get Gozarutchi: A teenage Tamagotchi in its even generations (2nd, 4th ,6th, 8th... count by twos) is likely to evolve into Gozarutchi if you make many mistakes in both Emotional and Health care! (I have a Gozarutchi on V3, it has a baby and is 7 years old. It will leave its baby at 8 years old! It has a very mad face when its race car toy flips over!) Info: You have to know a secret code for this character to throw Ninja Stars. Gozarutchi loves Hot Dogs, and its least favorite food is Cheesecake! It loves to watch T.V and Approach.
How to get Hinotamatchi: Tamatchi or Mizutamatchi are likely to evolve into Hinotamatchi! (I had a Hinotamatchi once on V2, it loves misic!) Info: Hinotamatchi s least favoreite food is Donuts. Its favorite food is Omelet. It does hurdle training a lot!
Is the Hinotamatchi the one with the big pink nose because if it is,I have that one is it a good carecter (on the V4)

I have a gosarutchi on my V3's, 2 generation, and all i did when I was taking care of it was leave it of pause when home a lot. plus one time I forgot to put it on pause when leaving for school, and It went the whole day of pause. Then awile later, days,short number, it formed Gozarutchi. Mabe it has to be tough to become a Gozarutchi, after all, wants to be a ninga.

BUDSTER

I have a gosarutchi on my V3's, 2 generation, and all i did when I was taking care of it was leave it of pause when home a lot. plus one time I forgot to put it on pause when leaving for school, and It went the whole day of pause. Then awile later, days,short number, it formed Gozarutchi. Mabe it has to be tough to become a Gozarutchi, after all, wants to be a ninga.BUDSTER
I had gozarutchi on my blue v3 for almost a year! (I still have it on my v3)

I know its in v3 but i dont know about v2(iv seen them in my shop once but didnt get them)
IS there a picture of a ninja/Gozarutchi throwing ninja stars anywhere?

THANKS!! ^_^ i really want a Gozarutchi!! but i have a Hinotamatchi >[ rawr... oh well i have a second tama i could try to get for Gozoratchi!! ^_^

[SIZE=8pt] ^^[/SIZE]

i love hinotamatchi. i'll try this soon.

i can't get hinotamatchi anymore because i take too good care of mines.

xP

i never got a kuchipatchi, which i really want.

I got a Kuchipatchi. I think you have to play the weird Jump game lots and lots and lots of times to get a Kuchipatchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back