how to get mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did exactly what cindilindi did and it worked but i hadnt seen the her entry though. :rolleyes:

:eek: mametchi's rock!!! :eek:

ive gotten mametchi at least 17 times and im SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING HER!!!!!

1. first you never let the hearts go below one.

2.then it should turn into a tamatchi or that pinecone thing, not the mohawk dude.

3. keep doing number 1 and then it should transform into a young mametchi.

3. make the traning full and make it 20-60 pounds.

4. then it should transform into a mametchi

p.s. shes adorable (when i first got her and she kisses adorable!!)
Thanks!!! I've been waiting 3 years 4 a mametchi. I got every single character. EVEN THE ONE WHO DRINKS COFFE AND THE MATCMAKER. IT WAS FUNNY WHEN THE MATCHMAKER CAME TO MARRY THE MATCHMAKER. :)

i have never ever gotten a mametchi, so i'll try that idea. I hope it'll work! the best i've ever gotten is either a leaftchi :furawatchi: or a kuchipatchi :lol:

Cool nice job but my friends tried a different way and she got mametchi i know there is tones of different ways! well DONE

yes, young mametchi doesn mean u get the adult 1 4 sure, u still have 2 take best care, including the training, or ur young mametchi will evolve 2 sth quite different^^
I know..... He turned into the guy on my avatar ( frgot what his name was....)

hey i hopoe i helped and right now here is my statis:

p.s. i have 6 tamagotchi my friend gave me her v3 yesterday!!!(black star)

v1:tarakotchi

v3:matchmaker

v3:dorotchi wit baby boy

v3:mohawk dude

v3:black star thing

v4:little bunny toddler

Is it for certain? Because my friend got 1 from a whole different way.

I once got a mimitchi. ^_^

:( :D :angry: :lol:

this might work bcuz i had a young :lol: and it turned into the big :lol: , then it had a baby and it was a young :D and then it also turned into the big :D so if i get the young :ph34r: then it might grow up 2 b the big :D

Cool nice job but my friends tried a different way and she got mametchi i know there is tones of different ways! well DONE
You're Absolutely right!

:D

Mametchi is a character that comes from perfect tama care. I also think it's a character you get after you've had a tamagotchi for a while, as the computer chip saves information about your general care. That's why all tamagotchi owners have their own ways of getting certain characters. To get mametchi in general it means that you take good care without pampering too much (feeding too many snacks), playing too much or just trying too hard.

My current tamagotchi is Mametchi. It's particularly good to have this in the generation line, as it's very healthy and has a good moral of life that will have influence on future tamas. A tamagotchi is the same matter of principles as with any other pet, that's one of the reason's BanDai virtual pets are unique.

I said that any normally experienced tama-keeper gets their characters their own way, and that's why it's better to make topics with 'How to get healthy tamas'.

But I don't doubt one or more of each people's personal tricks are good, and really works! :D :lol: :lol: :D :ph34r: :D

OOOOOOO!I have tamatchi! it might turn into young Mametchi then into Mametchi!

p.s. young ______ won't usally turn into adult _______

p.s.s. _____ means any young character

lol I dont rlly care wat i get.. i just take care of it and w/e cuz tamagotchiz arent really important in life. im not wasting time to get a certan tamagotchi. Theyre all the same. All of them are cute and all of them get hungry and unhappy and play games etc.
That is sad. Tamagotchis ARE important.

kwl thx for the info.. i mite try it but i think ita=s all the fun of tamagotchi of seeing it grow to a tama..but you dont know which!!!!!!!lol

:D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D :D :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :( :D :furawatchi:

lol I dont rlly care wat i get.. i just take care of it and w/e cuz tamagotchiz arent really important in life. im not wasting time to get a certan tamagotchi. Theyre all the same. All of them are cute and all of them get hungry and unhappy and play games etc.
actually, tamagotchis ARE important cause they help you get ready in life when you have the REAL responsibility. Besides, if you say that tamagotchis aren't important, why are you in tamatalk??? Think twice before you say anything. Cause tamatalk CARES about tamagotchis unlike you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back