How to get Mimitchi! On both V2 and V3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Liu

Reaction score
V3: Good care, even generation, full training, Kuchitamatchi/Mizutamatchi as child, and Hinatchi/Young Mimitchi/Hikotchi as teen. :unsure:

V2: Good care, even generation, full training, Hitodetchi/Kikocomatchi/Kuribotchi as child, and Young Mimitchi/Ichigotchi as teen. :unsure:

You may ask here to get Memetchi, Mametchi, Furawatchi, Takotchi, Toratchi, Tarakotchi, Butterflytchi, Marmumimitchi, Kabutchi, Pyonkotchi, Hanatchi, and other characters! :D

Vicky Liu :huh:

:angry: :huh: :) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know exact ways to get a certain Tama? :wacko:

By the way, there isn't Ichigotchi in V3, it's replaced by Hikotchi.

I know something about how to get Batafuraitchi. (Butterflytchi)

My little sister has got Batafuraitchi many times. First, you have to be on even generation. Her Batafuraitchis have had full discipline and taken of average care. (Maybe a couple mistakes [hearts dropping below 1]. ) Also, on odd generation, I think this method could be used getting a Tarakotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
:p um..do u know how to get mametchi on v3 plz i really want 1 :huh:

evil_forever ;)

i got flowertchi now!

well, i think you need to take really really good care of it....not sure tho, thats my opinoin

you see, im only on my first generation ever on v3 at the mo :p

To get a flowertchi on version 3, take care of it really well, let a heart drop once or twice, but only once or twice. Basically it's like wanting to get a mametchi but just a bit under. Have full training, odd generation.

Is Kusabanatchi/Flowertchi a V3 character? I haven't seen it on character charts. (Lilly character)

Or do you mean Furawatchi? ( :huh: )

V3: Good care, even generation, full training, Kuchitamatchi/Mizutamatchi as child, and Hinatchi/Young Mimitchi/Hikotchi as teen. :ph34r:
V2: Good care, even generation, full training, Hitodetchi/Kikocomatchi/Kuribotchi as child, and Young Mimitchi/Ichigotchi as teen. :lol:

You may ask here to get Memetchi, Mametchi, Furawatchi, Takotchi, Toratchi, Tarakotchi, Butterflytchi, Marmumimitchi, Kabutchi, Pyonkotchi, Hanatchi, and other characters! :huh:

Vicky Liu :ph34r:

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Thanks! Mine turned into mimitchi(cause mine was young mimitchi) and made it full traing, and it worked!! Thx!

Do you know how to get the kutchipatchi in the black suit?

(I forgot what it was called)

A kuchipatchi with a 'black suit' is a billotchi. I got it once but I can't tell u how it was a long time ago.

~Hope This Helped~

lettuce

Getting Furwatchi on V3: Simple as Pie! (BTW, thats the ONLY adult I've gotten on my V3 so far LOL.)

1. Take average care.

2. Keep training from 6-Full

Only let its hearts drop below 1 empty about 3 or 4 times.

There is no exact way to 'get' a certain character on your Tamagotchi!!!! For instance, you could take bad care of one Tama and get Furwatchi! Or take good care of one Tama and get Billotchi! THERE IS NO SUCH WAY!! Don't belive me? Here's a post made by Bell Sprout in one of my boards...

There is no such thing as a good character or a bad character. That is a nasty little rumour that has been flying around since the inception of tamagotchis. If you have a look around, for every person that says you need to take "bad care" of a tama in order to get it, there is another person who has treated their tama better than their own dog and has gotten that same character!!! Don't be fooled into believing otherwise. Have fun with your tamagotchi and don't worry about it being good or bad. :blink:

Hmm... I belive that, but I still think you need at least NEAR perfect to get a Mimi/Mametchi... :huh:

Do you know exact ways to get a certain Tama? <_<
By the way, there isn't Ichigotchi in V3, it's replaced by Hikotchi.
That was for V2 anuways Vicky Liu thats very good I've always wanted to have a mimitchi :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back