How to Get Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie Head

Reaction score
Mimitchi is actually a relatively easy character to get, but you have to have nearly perfect stats. Mimitchi is an excellent character to attian the Music Star awards from the Gotchi King, and appears to be the most versatile musically.

Make sure all the hearts for "Hungry" and "Happy" are full. Keep them completely filled as often as possible. Also, make sure the "Stress" meter is as low as possible. I often keep it at "0." You can achieve this by playing games, having it play with its toy, or giving it a snack. Praise it every time it plays its instrument.

Try to make sure all the stats (Tone, Rythm, and Original) are maxed out ASAP. The maximum level is "999." It's best to have them maxed before the character turns into an adult.

A good sign that the character will become mimitchi is if it's a Chamamatchi in it's teenager stage.

If the character's care is slightly less than "perfect," it will become Chantochi. Having Ichigotchi in the teenager stage is a good indicater of getting this character.

As an interesting side note, Mimitchi's favorite meal is French Fries, and its favorite snack is Ice Cream.

I've done the above steps multiple times, and the results have been consistent. Hope this info helps! ;)

I got a mimitchi with my 1st gen. I'm hoping my 2nd gen will become a mimitchi.

thanks for the tip. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a mimitchi with my 1st gen. I'm hoping my 2nd gen will become a mimitchi.
thanks for the tip. :blink:
I have a feeling that Mimitchi can only be obtained on odd numbered generations on the Music Star (as opposed to even numbered generations on the v1).

I'm currently studying the Music Star growth chart project topic on Tama-Zone. Three people have gotten Mimitchi and all three have gotten it on an odd generation (all those who provided a generation number anyway). Similarly, three people have gotten Mametchi and all three have gotten it on an odd generation (again, I only counted those who added a generation number). There don't appear to be any mix-ups, but then again, I have a feeling I might need far more data to really say anything. Music Star growths seem to like to make me think one thing, then do something else that make me change my mind completely! So I might be totally wrong.

Back on topic:

One Mimitchi growth I've looked at had a Chamametchi evolve into a Mimitchi with 63 stress. It's possible that stress doesn't really affect growth. Again, that's just my thoughts.

I have a Mimitchi. This is my First Generation. I am going to keep a Record of the Tamagotchi Growths I have.

I reckon on my next generation it won't be a Mimitchi because, as dancinkayley said, I think you can only get it on an odd generation.

I will aim to get a Memetchi on the next generation(Because it has a Baby Girl).

The odd/even has to be right, I took the same amazing care of both my generations, both girls and they both grew up exactally the same except when it came to growing into an adult the first generation was a mimitchi and the second was a chantochi.

But i dont agree. My brother owns a tamagotchi and he got a mimitchi without taking care of it that well. He didn't get 999 on all of them.

He just got a Mimitchi.

But about the Chamametchi thing, I agree.

If you want his code, here it is.

Mimitchi

OLGA!

54C5348

367DDC5

Hope it helped.

sincerly,

Chamametchi_rules!

Zombie Head, You will need to practise tamagotchi school when you're a teen and then you get a mimitchi.

Ps. On tamatown my Gotchi ID is BD7085

Try to find me!!! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

I have a feeling that Mimitchi can only be obtained on odd numbered generations on the Music Star (as opposed to even numbered generations on the v1).
One Mimitchi growth I've looked at had a Chamametchi evolve into a Mimitchi with 63 stress. It's possible that stress doesn't really affect growth. Again, that's just my thoughts.
1st of all, that is correct! Mimitchi can only be obtained on an odd generation.

2nd of all, stress, I think, does affect stress, but I believe it is how long it has high stress. I think this because I alway have a high stress meter and I always get a character that is below average or horrible!

1st of all, that is correct! Mimitchi can only be obtained on an odd generation.
2nd of all, stress, I think, does affect stress, but I believe it is how long it has high stress. I think this because I alway have a high stress meter and I always get a character that is below average or horrible!
hello kuromametchi529,

Thats not the purpose.

there are lots of ways to get mimitchi and ps.You can get any characters.

My brother had her on 1st and 4th generation.

ps. Wanna be friends?

I have 5th ultimate silver, on lvl.50 and have all characters but the specialies.

hello kuromametchi529,Thats not the purpose.

there are lots of ways to get mimitchi and ps.You can get any characters.

My brother had her on 1st and 4th generation.

ps. Wanna be friends?

I have 5th ultimate silver, on lvl.50 and have all characters but the specialies.
I know that it is not the purpose, but I was addressing whoever it was that I was quoting in my post. I have had mimitchi as well.

ps. yes, sure I will be your friend.

Good information ^^ I took care of my girl the same way and got a mimitchi on the first generation (she is so adorable XD) the only difference was my music stats weren't maxed out they were around 500 to 600 when it turned into an adult on mine.

However, I did keep hearts full, stress at 0, and praised it every time it picked up its instrument.

She played the piano. I fed her tons of sushi XD not sure if any of that matters lol

She also did evolve from chamametchi to mimitchi :) :wacko: :blink: <_<

I have Mimitchi on my music Star, And I wasn't even trying for her. First of all, You must have a odd gen tamagotchi (Ex. gen 1, gen 3, gen 5 and so on) All of her happy/full bars were never empty, From the start of her hatching. I really was laid back with her, I mean, I checked up around every 15 minutes and took care of her needs and that really all I did! Her stress was never higher than 30, And... thats about all I had to do to get her. Her stats (As an adult) were amazing! 999|999|832 and she got regular visits from the Gotchi King!

Good luck on getting a Mimichi! :)

Latest posts

Back