How to get Mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get Mametchi the same way. It works excellent on Tamagotchi Connection V1.

I took horrible care of my tama and still got a mimitchi.

The only thing I did the same as you was to get the training level high quick.

I let the happy and hungry hearts empty twice a day and never refilled them more than 2/4. I did clean the poops up pretty quick too.

I have taken excellent care of a tama and got a marumimitchi instead.

So......taking excellent care is no sure way of getting mimitchi and taking bad care doesn't mean you won't get mimitchi.

I'm sorry to tell you this but, there's no possible way to get the characters you want by doing specific things.. sorry!-mametchichic
Yes, If you treat your tamas bad you get the neglect characters. . .and if you treat your tama good you will get low maintenance characters. . .and I bet there are a lot of people who agree with me. . .You should post a topic about it

I took horrible care of my tama and still got a mimitchi.The only thing I did the same as you was to get the training level high quick.

I let the happy and hungry hearts empty twice a day and never refilled them more than 2/4. I did clean the poops up pretty quick too.

I have taken excellent care of a tama and got a marumimitchi instead.

So......taking excellent care is no sure way of getting mimitchi and taking bad care doesn't mean you won't get mimitchi.
no the reason you got the mimitchi was because of the high discipline. . .that doesnt mean that she is wrong

Okay, the "treat it super good and pamper your tama" method only works on the V1. If you do it correctly, you should get Mametchi on an odd numbered generation and Mimitchi on an even numbered generation. I don't know how it works on the V2 or V3. Ariannewen must have deffinently gotten the Mimitchi on V2 or V3.

Okay, the "treat it super good and pamper your tama" method only works on the V1. If you do it correctly, you should get Mametchi on an odd numbered generation and Mimitchi on an even numbered generation. I don't know how it works on the V2 or V3. Ariannewen must have deffinently gotten the Mimitchi on V2 or V3.

Correct....I have V2.

As I said before it might have been the training level that got me the mimitchi...........but that does show that how well you keep it fed or happy is not essential for getting a mimitchi.

This doesn't explain how I got the marumimitchi instead of a mimitchi either.......unless chance plays a very large part.

I'm sorry to tell you this but, there's no possible way to get the characters you want by doing specific things.. sorry!-mametchichic
Actually on V3 there is a way to get characters to this is wat i remember young mametchi boy 5 training bars only must weigh 12 when toddler or child if you have a girl 3 training bars and must weigh 26 if this does not work email me at [email protected]

i don't think the training bars has got something to do with getting a mametchi or mimitchi (which are probably the best tama characters). i kept my tama asleep almost 24hrs a day and because of that his training was only about 3 bars and still i got a mametchi.

Yea there is it worked for me!!!!

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back