How to get money everytime!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemna123

Reaction score
If you get a chest, lamp, plant or spade if you want money get a sharp object and put it near the button at the back but don't push it in. When you use the object then if it dose not become money push the button at the back at push download and you should still have it in your items!!! :blink: :lol:

:) :) :) :) ty sooo much for that but by any chance could you maybe cheat and get the money then download it then do it over and over again???

overly curius, Diver-_-girl

forgot to mention please E-mail me. WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to her, TamaLover4Ever333, if you use the item and it doesn't give you money, you can reset the Tama immediately and it will go back to the way it was before you used the item, so you can try again and again until you get the money. It's a very good idea, but I personally enjoy the chance element of doing it the regular way. :wacko:

If you get a chest, lamp, plant or spade if you want money get a sharp object and put it near the button at the back but don't push it in. When you use the object then if it dose not become money push the button at the back at push download and you should still have it in your items!!! :wacko: :D
wow!!! it realy works!!! Thanks!!! :D :huh: :D :D :D :D :D

Thats kind of risky, depending on you pushing something sharp on the button, it could damage it. And yes, if you do reset it, it will give you back the same profile you had before as long as you dont actually reset it and start from a baby again. Its a great trick, but is also kind of an unfair advantage. Oh and please, Jspc26, please try to stay on topic.

Thanks for the trick!

looknohands

Last edited by a moderator:
:p :huh: :eek: :D :rolleyes: :angry: :wacko: :furawatchi: it dose thanks im new here so i dont no much <_< :mellow: ;) :lol:

plus if u get an item u will also have the item as well as the chest/lamp

So to reset it you just stick something in the hole in the back and press it right? I'm scared to do that. It doesn't reset your whole tama? I don't want to mess it up and start over.

But, it will restart your tama from it's last major thing. So it might not remember buying the item.

A bit risky, because it might do something major. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back