How to get Nazotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myujikku

Reaction score
Is there any way to get nazotchi???? I've been wanting to get him so bad.... :lol: :angry:

I don't think you can get Nazotchi. The only way you will ever see a Nazotchi is on your 'friends list' if you have connected with a tama of a different version or by debugging, I may be wrong

I believe you can only get a Nazotchi by debugging. But, if you are connecting with a different version of tamagotchi, and you are coming over to the other tamagotchi's screen, you will be shown as a Nazotchi :wub: . When you come back, you are still the old tamagotchi you were before you left to the friends :wacko: .

//TamaPATCHI

I believe you can only get a Nazotchi by debugging. But, if you are connecting with a different version of tamagotchi, and you are coming over to the other tamagotchi's screen, you will be shown as a Nazotchi :wub: . When you come back, you are still the old tamagotchi you were before you left to the friends ^_^ .
//TamaPATCHI
As unfortunate as it is, it's true. You can't get :rolleyes: without debugging. I wish it were not true but it is ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back