How to get new instruments on v6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchi95

Reaction score
now that tamatown is down, how do i get new instruments after each generation? I just have to wait for presents? Or are they sold in the shop by any chance?

I'm pretty sure you can only get them as gifts. Too bad TamaTown's down, because even if they did sell instruments on the actual Tamagotchi, it would be so hard to save up that much money just playing those 3 games!

No there is a couple Hack websites that you can use : https://musicstargen.....net/index.html . As long as you don't mind cheating. But tamatown isn't running so you cannot buy anything anyways so it isn't really cheating. Anyways I have not used it since TamaTown went down so to be honest I am not sure if it works but I am testing it now. Will edit if it works.

Edit: I could not get this to work.... I suppose you have to wait for the gifts. Some guy will eventually give you them.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are only two instruments sold, to my knowledge. The Dream mic and Wild Guitar, which are ridiculously expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back