How To Get One Baby On The v5 To 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I love Mametchi !!!

Reaction score
*All thanks go to ACB*

Ok.

Somehow you have had 3 characters and now only have one.

Here's how you can fix it back to 3 characters:

1. When your character is an adult wait 48 hours until your tama can get married.

2. Go to the Dating Show (under the TV)

3. Get married.

4. Your tama should have 3 characters again!

Hope I helped!

*Note: Has been tested to work*

*All thanks go to ACB*
Ok.

Somehow you have had 3 characters and now only have one.

Here's how you can fix it back to 3 characters:

1. When your character is an adult wait 48 hours until your tama can get married.

2. Go to the Dating Show (under the TV)

3. Get married.

4. Your tama should have 3 characters again!

Hope I helped!

*Note: Has been tested to work*
if you marry mametchi with chantotchi you will only get 2 eggs then the babies will evolve into mametchi and chamametchi(mametchi is the main one)trust me,i have the mame family

No, it's not a glitch when a you get 1 tama, if you think it is. Next generation you'll probably get a new generation with 2 or 3 tamas.

Yes, but here are some exceptions:

If you get a pure-bred family (Mame, Meme, Kuchipa, Furawa/Violet) you will only get two eggs that will hatch into babies then evolve straight into the children in the pure-bred family (for example, Chamametchi and Mametchi for the Mame family).

And if you mate with a Puranetchi/Planetchi or with a v5/Famitama from another region of the world (e.g. Australian v5 with Japanese Famitama) I think you will only get one egg which hatches into the special characters!

Latest posts

Back