How to get rare tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_my_tama

Reaction score
After playing with a few generations of my tamas, I found out how to get different ones!! To get the ninja [gozurutchi] feed it only scones and cones and get lots of points and buy it tons of items like clothes, toys, like that. Feed your tama nothing but bread and make it happy by connecting to get the dog or cat tamas. Feed it nothing but food you buy in the shop and get 99,999 gp extra after buying almost every tama item and get either Memetchi or Mametchi [garunteed [sp?]. Feeding it a combition of tons of stuff and how many points and times you connect will also affect how rare it is. Please message me or reply if you want to know how to get others.

Sorry, but you're not convincing me as what you feed it (out of the four default foods) doesn't matter.

Here's my methods of getting Tamagotchi:

Tensaitchi

Version: 4

Family: Mame

Recommended teacher: Mr. Turtlepedia

Recommended foods: Melon, Icecream, Beef, Omelet, Fish

How to get: After getting a Yangu Mametchi or Yangu Robotchi, you'll need to raise your Intelligence skill points. Choose Mr. Turtlepedia as the teacher. Keep a lookout for the recommended foods, these raise intelligence points (the melon actually raises all of the points up by 1). Make sure intelligence points are highest so you'll get Mametchi as an adult. Before the matchmaker's first visit, raise your intelligence points to at least 350 and have a combined total of at least 100 in the other two areas.

Makiko

Family: Meme

Recommended teacher: Ms. Flower

Recommended foods: Melon, Donut, Cherries, Cupcake, Cheesecake

How to get: After getting a Yangu Memetchi or Ichigotchi, you'll need to raise your Style skill points. Choose Ms. Flower as the teacher. Keep a lookout for the recommended foods, these raise style points (the melon actually raises all of the points up by 1). Make sure style points are highest so you'll get Memetchi as an adult. Before the matchmaker's first visit, raise your style points to at least 350 and have a combined total of at least 100 in the other two areas.

Nonbiritchi

Family: Kuchi

Recommended teacher: Mr. Canvas

Recommended foods: Melon, Grapes, Sandwich, Corn, Bananas

How to get: After getting a Yangu Kuchipatchi or Oniontchi, you'll need to raise your Kindness skill points. Choose Mr. Canvas as the teacher. Keep a lookout for the recommended foods, these raise kindness points (the melon actually raises all of the points up by 1). Make sure kindness points are highest so you'll get Kuchipatchi as an adult. Before the matchmaker's first visit, raise your kindness points to at least 350 and have a combined total of at least 100 in the other two areas.

This does not work, i have 3 tamagotchis, a v3, a v4 and a v4.5. doesnt work AT ALL and as Gotchigirl96 said, gozarutchi is not rare char, i have proof of this is becuase i get him all the time and i get him without doing what you say. good day to you sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back