How to Get Special Characters on V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandedastar

Reaction score
This question was posted yeseterday by someone else, but nobody answered it so I thought I would rephrase the question:

I want to know if you can get these characters on your V5: Jidoutchi, Depagotchi, Gaidotchi, Nanakotchi, JALtchi, Uniqlotchi, etc. If you don't know who these characters are, you can see them here: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=17556

They aren't apart of any family, and they are just listed under "special guests and characters." How do we get them, or when do we seem them if we CAN'T get them?

well it answers it self, kind of... :huh:

they are just visitors, as in special characters that come to do the odd job. like the mail man nazotchi in version 4 and 4.5

to get the characters, you have to use various items ect...

some of them i dont actually know how to get them...

to see:

jidoutchi: use the book

ciaotchi: palette

melulutchi: using the cell phone

nazotchi: i dont know...

repotchi: the one that brings you stuff when you tap in a code.

depagatchi: bow

gaidotchi: i dont know

nanakotchi: credit card

JALtchi: aeroplane ticket

uniqlotchi: T-shirt

shop keeper: the shop keeper! :eek:

sale register: dunno

judges/royal gaurd: dunno

dating show host: on the dating show!

tv surfing game cast: on the actual show

tamagotchi king: the king DVD

dvd planetchi: on another dvd

unchi kun: using the actual unchi kun

magokorotchi: using the actual magokorotchi

to get the items to see the people, get the item's from here

scroll down and you should see them! thanx to binary for them!

hoped i helped!

EDIT: when i said to get the characters i mean like to see them on your tama's screen! :D thought i would clear that up!

Last edited by a moderator:
they are just visitors, as in special characters that come to do the odd job. like the mail man nazotchi in version 4 and 4.5
Thanks *~tamacrazy~*! I was the other person who had the same question. I figured it out the other day after I spent the better part of 2 hours inputting codes into my V5 to get items and food.

Do you know anything about the pets though? Maybe you only see them if you get the pure family they belong to?

Thanks *~tamacrazy~*! I was the other person who had the same question. I figured it out the other day after I spent the better part of 2 hours inputting codes into my V5 to get items and food.

Do you know anything about the pets though? Maybe you only see them if you get the pure family they belong to?
you only get pets, whilst having a pure family; mame, meme, kuchipa, violet.

there are different pets for each pure family.

mame; they get a pet called bagubagutchi

meme; they get a pet called chitchi

kuchipa; they get a pet called on sen moguratchi

violet; they get a pet called hanatarezoutchi

to see what they look like, click here to see them, search around a little and you'll find them soon enough. there at the end of every pure family row. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back