How to get Tarakotchi-music star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superstar_128

Reaction score
How to get Tarakotchi-boy tamagotchi's

I have done this 3 times and got tarakotchi

1)Ok, so, to get tarakotchi first look after your baby really badly, or just dont feed or play games with it untill it is a toddler.

2It should turn into a kuchitamachi.

then when it is a toddler you should play hardly any games with it and rarely let it practice with its instrument.

Also, you should give it lots of snacks when it is not happy. but dont look after it too badly. (what i did was feed it before i went to school and left it untill i got back)

it should evolve into a nonopotchi.

4)the just look after it the same as in number 2, and you should get a tarakotchi!

ps. i did this on the first generation so i dont know if it will work on 2nd generation and above.

How to get Tarakotchi-boy tamagotchi's
I have done this 3 times and got tarakotchi

1)Ok, so, to get tarakotchi first look after your baby really badly, or just dont feed or play games with it untill it is a toddler.

2It should turn into a kuchitamachi.

then when it is a toddler you should play hardly any games with it and rarely let it practice with its instrument.

Also, you should give it lots of snacks when it is not happy. but dont look after it too badly. (what i did was feed it before i went to school and left it untill i got back)

it should evolve into a nonopotchi.

4)the just look after it the same as in number 2, and you should get a tarakotchi!

ps. i did this on the first generation so i dont know if it will work on 2nd generation and above.
Thanks! I've always wanted a Tarakotchi.

I did this and I got a tarakotchi! Thanks so much! That was the exact same growth pattern! You are so helpful! :p

Latest posts

Back