How to get Tensaitchi :]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarSearcher

Reaction score
Ok ok ok it is now 11:59 where i live and my Mametchi just evolved again into a Tensaitchi. I had been playing the job game untill i got over 350 pencils. You also need to get your other skill catagories to equal up to one hundered which then should have your total skill point at 350 or above. Thats how you get him and about the same strategy for the other two special charcters :]

hi

i have posted(in help for new tama pet owners) a chart for people who want one, and that info was good!

laura_1996

p.s nice job StarSearcher

Ok ok ok it is now 11:59 where i live and my Mametchi just evolved again into a Tensaitchi. I had been playing the job game untill i got over 350 pencils. You also need to get your other skill catagories to equal up to one hundered which then should have your total skill point at 350 or above. Thats how you get him and about the same strategy for the other two special charcters :]
Thanks!!!!!! :furawatchi: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the information :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back