How to get the matchmaker when your tamagotchi is

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone is enjoying my tips.
I did get the chocolate heart, but unfortunately, I didn't get a visit from the matchmaker this time. Maybe at age 8. Mine is 5. She's a Billotchi. :wub: But thanx for the tips! I will definitely try again for the matchmaker.

Well, you might not get the matchmaker at the age of 5, 6 or 7. So I can't guarantee that it works. But all the other ones work at any age !!!

P.S Do not do the love potion code last !!! You will not get love potion !!! Instead you will get the rare costume !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY A TAMA LOVER HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! <_<

tamagotchilover3, could you post all the characters that you have tried with this Matchmaker trick with that works? I would really appriciate it. ^.^

i have a question: what do you do if the cheat for the Matchmaker didnt work at age 5 because i got my old masktchi to age 5 and i tryed your advice but it didnt work. do you wait til its age 8?

awsome cheats i have them bookmarked so i can use them a lot

but iv have tried the matcmaker one with my Old Masktchi

but unforcunelty i did not get it to work my tama was 5 yrs old

:D thanxz i guess i havent tryed it but i hope it works :mimitchi: :D

well... the # 1 didn't work but... that's allright I guess... although... people say that the matchmaker came between age 5-10 but my fwends one is 14 ang the matchmaker came when 15 ... I was shocked so I came here.

perhaps that tama was on pause sometimes ?

Hi tamatalkers !!!I would like to welcome all new tamagotchi owners and tamatalkers to the world of tamagotchi !!! Bellow are some usefull tips you could use.

Enjoy !!! :p

[SIZE=14pt]1)[/SIZE] When your tamagotchi grows to 5 years old or older and you want to get the matchmaker fast follow my instructions carefully. :)

1)change the date to 2/14(valentines day) and the time to 2:59 pm or 6:59 pm.

2)wait one minute. (This may not work with all tamagotchi characters, some will not let the matchmaker come until they are 8 years old. :blink: But I guarantee that with some characters it works at the age of 5 !!!

[SIZE=14pt]2)[/SIZE] you can change the date to get different items in your shop !!! :mellow:

1)2/14(valentines day)=chocolate

2)5/14=noodles

3)10/14=cookie

4)the birthdate you set on your tamagotchi=yogourt

5)12/25(christmas)=turkey or cake

[SIZE=14pt]3)[/SIZE] the seven V3 secret codes. :angry: They all work.

1)CACABABC(stuffed animal)

2)BCABACBC(steak)

3)AABBCACB(RC car 2)

4)ABBAACBA(cake)

5)CBACCABC(clock)

6)BCBCCABA(honey/love potion)

7)ACBBBACC(hair gel)

[SIZE=14pt]4)[/SIZE] passwords. ;)

1)32479

91490=!!/clone that will not go away when you use it !

2)63532

86367=pen/pencil that will not go away when you use it !

I guarantee that 2),3) and 4) will work. If they don't, you did not do it correctly. Hope I helped ! :rolleyes:
OMG thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for the codes! the clock is soooo kl! at first i thought it was just a lil decoration 4 ur tamas wall but it turns out that it chimes every time an hour passes, just like a real one! so now its up basically ALL the time with my tama! :D :p B)

cool tips but im not sure about the matchmaker one, ive tried it with my other adults but it never worked but maybe ill have a chance with my new age 4 Masktchi :gozarutchi:

thanks tamagotchilover3 it works i'm sure every one liked your tip except the freakazoid slothluver he's just pain rude and a freakazoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back