How to get the Tamagotchis you want

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitten

Reaction score
Hello,I've noticed that some people don't know how to get charecters so I thought I'd tell everyone.

Mametchi/Mimitchi:Take perfect care of your Tamagotchi,don't let it's hearts drop below one heart empty on either side.Also when it's hearts do drop be sure to take care of it imdiently.

Kuchipatchi/Memetchi:Take perfect care like the Mametchi and Mimitchi only always have one heart empty at all times.

Hanatchi/Robotchi:One way to get them is to never take care of their body needs and clean up the poop 10 minutes after it poops.(Make sure you do this when it's a teen)

Tarokotchi:Well,this one is easy,just neglect it's heart needs a little bit.The easiest way is Take perfect care of your Tamagotchi except always have 2 hearts down on happiness.

Masktchi/Gozarutchi:Do the same as Tarokotchi except neglect it on it's hungriness too.

There you have it.How to get the main adults.

Thanks! I'm going to try it in a few days once i have a baby. I want to try and get the Memetchi. ( :blink: )

Another way to make sure you get a Mametchi or a Mimitchi is to play the Jump and Dance games with it ALOT, and be sure to win. It's pretty hard to win the Jump game, but beating the Dance game is easy. Just write down the order of the moves on like a notepad or something, then follow them. That's worked for me many times!! :blink: :( .

Ironically, the last time I tried to get a hanatchi i got a tarakotchi. Also, you don't have to always keep one heart empty to get kuchi and meme, just let the hearts drop a little more. They are actually quite easy to get.

Not Mametchi, I got him twice when I took Kutchipatchi-level care of him. By the way, Kutchipatchi is my favorite adult.

Not Mametchi, I got him twice when I took Kutchipatchi-level care of him. By the way, Kutchipatchi is my favorite adult.
Yeah, I just recently got a Mametchi. You don't have to exactly take perfect care of them, but you can't neglect them either :rolleyes: . You gotta love Mametchis!!! Lol.

Ironically, the last time I tried to get a hanatchi i got a tarakotchi. Also, you don't have to always keep one heart empty to get kuchi and meme, just let the hearts drop a little more. They are actually quite easy to get.
Ditto on the Hanatchi / Tarakotchi scenario...but for some reason I can get Kuchipatchis quite easily, but have only managed to get Memetchi once - they keep turning into Mimitchis! The hardest thing seems to be looking after them well enough to avoid the Maskutchis/Gozarutchis, but NOT looking after them too well...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I know but that method has worked for me.

That was a good idea to do this tamakitten.

Regards,

pixelation

I don't know. I have always feed mine snacks but sometimes they still come up as that. I don't think that's true. :huh:

i never let the hearts drop past one and i got Kuchipatchi

but i heard that they cant be really skinny or eat a lot of treats

so how exsactly do i get Mametchi?

I heard that you shouldn't feed your Tama snacks if you want a Mimitchi. That's like almost impossible!! Is this true??
No,I've fed my Tamagotchi plenty of snacks and gotten a Mimitchi or Mametchi.

But it's always better to make sure you play the Jump Game instead of just snacks.

Here are the ways to get the teens you want:

Ichigotchi/Young Mimitchi:Get a kinokomotchi and take perfect care of it.Except on the first generation,you cannot have an Ichigotchi(or Young Mimitchi but you all should know that already)change from a Marutchi.

Hinotamatchi/Oniontchi:You take avarage care of bad care of your Kinokomotchi.

On the second generation and up,you are garenteed to get either Hinotamatchi or Oniontchi(Depending on generation which one of then you get) if you have a Marutchi.

Hope this will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back