How To: Get thew skill point from school!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidasTouch34

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Ever wanted to know how to win the school game not just once, twice, but every time?

Please listen carefully to the instructions.

First step: Go to school (dosent matter what teacher its all the same just different skill points)

Second Step: (Your teacher always puts the skill point starting from the left) Im going to (or try to do) this visually. Here is the legend: *=Flash -=not flashing

Okay so your teacher puts it on the right (always) so heres an example ( i will try to do this the best i can)

- * * see the box beside it is flashing and so is it. It moves to the other one that is flashing

* * - it moves again to the other one that is flashing.

* - * moves all the way to the right again

* * - the box that the skill point is isnt flashing? thats because you have to wait for it to flash so it can move to another box.

I had Mr Turtlepedia and I have 104 intelligence skill points and Mimitchi!

A better way to put it: the boxes that are flashing are the ones that switch. :)

That's interesting! For some reason, sometimes when I select the box that contains the skill point, I get poo instead! I am playing on the V4.5, so perhaps it's a bit different in this version? I understand the steps and watch the right box but get poo. :furawatchi:

I try to follow the pattern of the flashing boxes, too. But most of the time it doesn't work for me. :furawatchi:

Cinderpelt♥

Ok lemme say my version of it... :angry:

ahems...

So you see the pencil/star/flower go into a present box. Keep your eye on that one! For that box will contain the skill points!!! So, now you see two boxes flash. If the box that you kept your eye on flashes, it moves to the other box that flashes. (I use my finger to keep track) and if that box flashes on the second time, that box switches with the other box that flashes. Don't mind the boxes that flash if the one that has the skill points isn't. After the teacher leaves, press A to move to the right box, another time to move to the left, etc. After you are in the place where your tama is standing right in front of the box that you think has the skill points, press B. That box will flash and then the rest will flash with it and all the boxes will open. If the box with the symbol in it is right behind your tamagotchi, congrats! You just got 4 more points of skill from that symbol!

Pay close attention!!!

Hop i helped! ;) :angry: :angry:

Ok lemme say my version of it... :mimitchi:
ahems...

So you see the pencil/star/flower go into a present box. Keep your eye on that one! For that box will contain the skill points!!! So, now you see two boxes flash. If the box that you kept your eye on flashes, it moves to the other box that flashes. (I use my finger to keep track) and if that box flashes on the second time, that box switches with the other box that flashes. Don't mind the boxes that flash if the one that has the skill points isn't. After the teacher leaves, press A to move to the right box, another time to move to the left, etc. After you are in the place where your tama is standing right in front of the box that you think has the skill points, press B. That box will flash and then the rest will flash with it and all the boxes will open. If the box with the symbol in it is right behind your tamagotchi, congrats! You just got 4 more points of skill from that symbol!

Pay close attention!!!

Hop i helped! :huh: :) :D
Thanks for re-explaining it, Im not very good at explaining.

You know what? I actually figured that out last night, and now I stumble on the topic! weird... but cool! lol :lol:

I tried doing that but it seems that even if I do get the skill point...it isn't increaseing on my screen! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back