how to get to the king(v3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, here, you donate 5000 pionts to the king, this lets it know that you have given the king 5000, then you need to donate some more, note: it will not work if you donate over 5000 at once.....

hope i helped!!!

p.s. you can't give each other codes, it only works on your username, and for the person who cussed, i don't appreciate it and it's very rude

HEHE I got a Tama V3 but its on lay-buy(if there is any aussies on here theyll no what im on about) Its a green 1 with pink flowers

Got both of our TAMA V3's to the King. At 5010 points, we got the rings, at 12010 we got the cape and at 30010, we got the crown. Now we have a royal outfit that the adults are wearing. Once they wear it, we keep getting another password but we can't figure out where we shoudl use it at Tamatown. We tried it in Travel and for the King, but no luck. Anyone else donate over 30000 points to the king yet and come up with the same thing?

Also - a quick way to rack up a lot of points - our two Tamas (adult) became True Loves and had babies. Once we started playing games again against each other, they earned 200-300 points per game (400-600 if the Tama performed "perfectly"). Basically, we just kept having them play games together for the last day or so and earned well over 60,000 points.

The Tamahaegs family :lol:

1 V2 - 8G (girl right now)

1 V2 - 7G (boy right now)

1 V2 - 7G (girl right now)

1 V3 - 1G boy with baby

1 V3 - 1G girl with baby

not to be rude but that didn't happen to me ! when i donated 5000 gpts all i got was a thank you very much and it started making the sound when you win on heading and get 400gpts.then when i donated like 1000 more gpts it said thanks again then i got mad but then it said password for pc and i got excited and it gave me a password,i wrote it down and went to tamatown and went to the king i typed in the password and it said TRY AGAIN i am soooo burned up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really want someone to tell me how to do it !

do u have to be an adult to donate?!?!?!? i tried like a bazillion times and nothing!! i didnt lose any money though :)

yeah i got the cape too although i really want the ring and crown!

I just donated all 2000p of mine to add to my total donation. I've donated 5000p total: now I have a ring! :furawatchi:

not to be rude but that didn't happen to me ! when i donated 5000 gpts all i got was a thank you very much and it started making the sound when you win on heading and get 400gpts.then when i donated like 1000 more gpts it said thanks again then i got mad but then it said password for pc and i got excited and it gave me a password,i wrote it down and went to tamatown and went to the king i typed in the password and it said TRY AGAIN i am soooo burned up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really want someone to tell me how to do it !
the same thing happened to me!!! its so annoying!!! :wacko:

I also have gotten a password after wearing the royal costume. I can't figure out where to use the code either.

AAAAAHHHHHH :blink:

what if u have already donated more than 5000 points and it gave u a password. but than you forgot the password!(dummy me) when would it be the next time it gives you the password? please answer soon!!! :blink:

if u donate 30,000 gotchi points u get a code and u enter it on tamatown, the king will give you a crown. :ph34r:

Tamahaegs,

Let me get this straight I have a teen and I have the crown, cape, and the ring. When he turns into an adult I will get a royal costume. Is it reuseable? What is it a costume of? After I get the costume I get a password. But you dont know where to enter it. Have you tried entering it in your tama?? please answer my questions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back