how to get twins!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigotchi5

Reaction score
hi

i am wondering if there is a code 4 tamagotchi V4. cuz my tama died and i wanted twins...is there a code some1 can tell me?? :D ;) :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

I had twins before. This is how you do it:

1. You need to have two tamas.

2. One needs to be a boy and one needs to be a girl.

3. When they are both adults and both 4 or older, keep conneting them on present and when they are mates (four hearts) start to do visit for awhile and then when you see them do something that looks like their shaking there heads and then the boy will go to the girl and then they will fall in love and then the girl will have twins and the girl will keep one and one of the twins will go to the boy.

I hopes this helps! :blink: :( :D

thank you but i was wondering how to get the twins when the tama dies and there would be a special code i could use..but i guess that was a just myth.. :angry:

I had twins before. This is how you do it:1. You need to have two tamas.

3. When they are both adults and both 4 or older, keep conneting them on present and when they are mates (four hearts) start to do visit for awhile and then when you see them do something that looks like their shaking there heads and then the boy will go to the girl and then they will fall in love and then the girl will have twins and the girl will keep one and one of the twins will go to the boy.

I hopes this helps! :angry: :blink: :blink:
Yep! Thats the way I look to twins. :D

C~M

I had twins before. This is how you do it:1. You need to have two tamas.

I hopes this helps! :) ^_^ ^_^
That worked for me. So it can't be a myth. ^_^

what some people say that is a myth is that in one tamagotchi when it dies there IS a code (but some people say it doesnt work i am not sure myself) that when you enter that code when your tama dies and you get twins but they mean having two babys in the same screen

i dont think it is possible but who knows!!

There really is no such thing as twins. It is just when you have babies and then you have 2.1 goes to the wife and 1 goes to the the husband. :) :blink: :nazotchi: :mametchi:

True but im trying to get bandi to make tama twins on ur pet that would be cool! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back