How to get twins.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda4ever009

Reaction score
I've heard lots of rumors about getting twins. I'm not sure what to beileve but I'm typing down all the ways to get twins, if you know they don't work or want to add some please do!

Name your tamagotchi "Twins" and your adult will have twins on the same screen.

My friend said she held down all the buttons then pressed the reset button then let go when she heard a beep and the egg hatched in to two girls. I told her you can't get twins that way, and i think shes lieing. I said can I see them, shes like well they died when I tried to play the game. Thats all she said, oh and she picked which one to feed... kind of weird. :p

I really do not believe in the twin code but im trying a code right now to see if it works. My friend said that he had twins a boy and a girl and before i was able to see them he said that his reset them like im going to believe that story :p but that's the fun of tamagotchi's trying to figure out codes and such and taking care of your tama. look at im the creator of discovering the code to connect with an egg (look below) :)

Yeah, on your/a angel, thats to only way to get twins...discovered so far....

Sorry to burst yalls bubble but the twins thing isn't true cuz I know that cuz I went on mystic fortress and it said they talked to the people who made it and they said they never programed it sorry yall my friend even named it twins it didn't have babies yet though so pray for her I know I will!

(I have 2 tama's)

1. Name: Zoey

Gen: 2

Training: Half =(charcter) Mimtchi (I think they are called)

2. Lila

Gen: 1

Training: 3spaces = (charcter) Strawberry

~*~*~*~Emma~*~*~*~

There is a fluke that allows one tama to mate with two others and have children but eventualy it gets corrected anyways. Likely this came from a mutated story of that. Which is also in the Rumor category of the website. So sorry the twin rumor is only a hoax.

Yes it sounded like a hoax to me, but I was gonna try it...good thing I read the whole topic. I guess its a fake.

I think it's just a hoax..unless it's an angel then it's an option

If you even try it, it might mess up your tama.

I named my tama TWINS so i'm hoping 4 twins.-----------> :D

_____________________________________________________My tama_^

I named my tama TWINS so i'm hoping 4 twins.-----------> :D _____________________________________________________My tama_^

TWINS had a baby and had 1 baby. So naming your tama TWINS does not work.
TWINS had a baby and had 1 baby. So naming your tama TWINS does not work.

I've heard lots of rumors about getting twins. I'm not sure what to beileve but I'm typing down all the ways to get twins, if you know they don't work or want to add some please do!
Name your tamagotchi "Twins" and your adult will have twins on the same screen.

My friend said she held down all the buttons then pressed the reset button then let go when she heard a beep and the egg hatched in to two girls. I told her you can't get twins that way, and i think shes lieing. I said can I see them, shes like well they died when I tried to play the game. Thats all she said, oh and she picked which one to feed... kind of weird. :D

Your friend or wherever u found these codes are lying. :D
Sorry, None work. :furawatchi:

I know, you can't get twins on the CONNECTION, but you can get them on the ORIGINAL tamagotchi. I forget the code, but it works! I don't have an original tamagotchi, but it works for my friends.

i have a pic of twins! Tamaspoon had them, i hope s/he wont mind if i use it, but, heer it is:TWINS!! THERE U HAVE IT!!

She also said when she plays games with them, and connect with them, it only shows up as one. but i think it was really kewl for s/he to post that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok it is not possible to get twins with connection, but it is possible for angelgotchi. However, you can get twins but you cant have two babies on one screen. If you have 2 tamas and each one has a love potion you can make them mate. Then they will have twins. One baby will stay with the mom and the other one will go with the dad. I'm sure there are topics on how to mate two tamas. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back