How to get V4 Plane Tickets for 1 Gotchi Point

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ftan15

Reaction score
Hey Tamagotchi fans! I'm new here, and I've found this great trick for your Version 4 Tamagotchi!

The plane tickets which can be found in your inventory, can be bought from the store for 10,000 Points which seems extremely expensive for a little souvenir.

Follow this:

1) Use the left, A, button to find the book icon. Select the icon with the middle, B, button.

2) Use the A and B button to select the Point category.

When selected, there should be a picture of a bag of Gotchi Points and the number of Points you have.

3) When you see the screenshot of the number of Gotchi Points you have, click with the B button.

There should now be a message that says, "Donation For King?" with a Yes and No option.

4) Use the B button to select Yes.

When it asks you how much, click the B button to set the amount of Gotchi Points you want to donate to the King. Choose the smallest amount possible, which is as little as 1 Gotchi Point.

Hint: To select the smallest amount of Gotchi Points to donate as possible, use the B button to create 0's, and then click the A button once so the amount looks like this: 00001

5) The screen will then confirm that you want to donate 1P. Use the A and B button to select Yes.

6) Watch the animation of the money being sent away and wait.

7) In a couple of hours (I have done this 3 times and it has worked every time for me in 1 hour and a half), your mailbox will light up. Use the A and B button to select the mailbox icon and use the A and B button to select the flashing image of an envelope. When you select it, there will be a short animation of the king, which looks like an egg sitting on a throne. He will then present you with a plane ticket to a random country (I have gotten Africa, Canada, and Japan so far).

8) You can use your plane ticket to collect souvenirs when you're an adult tamagothchi. Go to your inventory, select the plane ticket with the A and B buttons. You will then go on a trip. When your trip is over (it is very short), go to the travel agency in TamaTown on your computer, then receive the code to get your souvenir.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back