How to get Violetchi?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must never pause it and take perfect care of it. The same method to get Lovelitchi. :) If you get Lovelitchi it's ok. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
^I don't think it really effects anything,it's like pause but it never effects your tama's growth. :)

My advice: fill the training bar. Thats pretty much the only way to get a Violetchi, so get all of the training bar full, and you should be set :) This is also how you get Lovelitchi, but it depends on the generation (odd or even) you are on. I'm pretty sure that Lovelitchi is for even and Violetchi for odd, but it could be the other way around. Good luck! :)

My advice: fill the training bar. Thats pretty much the only way to get a Violetchi, so get all of the training bar full, and you should be set :) This is also how you get Lovelitchi, but it depends on the generation (odd or even) you are on. I'm pretty sure that Lovelitchi is for even and Violetchi for odd, but it could be the other way around. Good luck! :)
I got lovelitchi today and it was 3 gen so I don't know. :)

I got a Violetchi and my training bar wasn't full...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back