How to get Weeptchi on the smart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WackyWitch

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I just decided to try getting a Weeptchi on my smart. But I really have no Idea how. That one method with the care mistakes seem a little difficult. Is there a different method I might can use? Like when you were raising an old tama? I did read that people found actual methods or guides to get them. Are there method similar to those to get Weeptchi?

I appreciate every advice

Hello I managed to acquire this character not having more than 2-3 care mistakes. You have to be very aware of this if you want to get that particular character

If not another way that I can think of to get it is that through the card for example SANRIO you get weeptchi in its special form with meals the also appears in the magical, marine .. Ect

I hope you find it helpful a greeting :babytchi:

Hello I managed to acquire this character not having more than 2-3 care mistakes. You have to be very aware of this if you want to get that particular character

If not another way that I can think of to get it is that through the card for example SANRIO you get weeptchi in its special form with meals the also appears in the magical, marine .. Ect

I hope you find it helpful a greeting

I hope you find it helpful a greeting :babytchi:
It helps a little. The thing is, when at what stages would be the best time to make the care mistakes? And which tama Character makes it more save that it will become Weeptchi... Do I have to do these mistakes in every stage or over the whole evolution? Or just around the teenie time?

Well, I think everything is based on the pre-adolescent and adolescent stage, you can really try a way not to fail never change the smart clock wakes up at 7am if you want not to fail any care put a couple of hours onwards that really 7am are 10am for example. Take note of all the beeps of care beeps mean when your bowl is empty to the complete pita and you do not attend it and beep again already counts as 1 failure of attention

Well, I think everything is based on the pre-adolescent and adolescent stage, you can really try a way not to fail never change the smart clock wakes up at 7am if you want not to fail any care put a couple of hours onwards that really 7am are 10am for example. Take note of all the beeps of care beeps mean when your bowl is empty to the complete pita and you do not attend it and beep again already counts as 1 failure of attention
Hmmm I could try that... Maybe making few care mistakes in the teen phase

Latest posts

Back