How to have babies.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Me and my brother's tamagotchi's are trying to have babies. They're already in love (4 hearts) but they have yet to have a baby. Any idea on how long it could take? And what is the best method (visit, game, present)? And do they have to be a certain age?

the tamagotchi's must be the same version and i think present or game is the best way to have a baby

The only way for them to marry and mate is to connect for present and they both have had to have been adults for a day at least or else they cannot have babies.

okay, that may be the problem. I'm not sure it's been a full day yet.Thanks!!

PS- It has to be unpaused time, right??
It does have to be unpaused time, as it is for everything else.

They do not have to be the same version.... They can be V4 + V1, etc. They have to be at least 5 years old (unpaused time.), and four hearts. Sometimes it takes a while, even if all of the requirements are met. Just be patient and you'll have a tamagotchi baby in no time! :p

i wanted to get married 2 my bro's tama. i had to do more than 100 connects. i think present or visit might be the best way to have babies. it has to be and adult.

PS- my tama's a V3, brother's is a V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back