How to hide your tama at school.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamakid33

Reaction score
Well if u press a and c ( first and last button) the sound will come up and the press OFF. Then you just put it any where the teacher or any one came see it. :blink:

I used to bring my tama to school with the sound off and it was on pause and my group of friends and I got banned from bringing them. But we weren't the only ones that got banned the whole school did. We weren't supposed to bring electronics anyway.

I bring my ds and tama on the way to school and i put it on mute or pause and leave it in my bag and not get it out until after school when i go on the train home or something. -_-

I Just have it in my pocket the whole day. Sometime between my lessons I feed it in secret. Then when I get home I get it's weight down.

It is just my best friends that know I have a tama.

i brang my v4.5 to school and people were like "awww thats so cute!" i had a ura young mametchi. way to go danny! me? i turned the sound off and stuck it in a INSIDE pocket in my shorts. my teacher is really nice cuz he let me play with it in the middle of science. (grade three only class) my chair neighbor (i sit beside someone) was complaining and saying "put it in your pocket! BlAH BLAH" i said no and ate my cupcake (it was someones b-day) i bought danny a cupcake. anyway i have it now. i left it in my bag Two and a half periods. my tama was pretty safe. i showed him off bigtime. He was the most poplular one on the playground!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back